Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Does Everyone Think Of This?

siu16

Just wanted to post up the new pics of the new Lexus IS to see what you guys think of it. And also to see if i can successfully post up the pics on this forum!

Lexus IS:

1002.jpg

1003.jpg

I want on of these :crybaby::crybaby:

TBH. Despite the technical merits of the New IS, i`m a little put off by the slabiness. Does nothing for me. It`s predescessor on the other hand was spot on. :thumbsup:

Is better looking then the Competition?

Audi A4 – It comes very Close

BMW 3 – Yes

Merc C – Definatly

When the Diesel hits the showrooms next year the above manufactures are really going to feel a huge drop in their Sales.

But one main problem with Lexus is that it’s to close to Toyota from a Design/Image point of view, Auto Express reckons that some of dials on the Interior console in the new IS has come from the Avensis Parts bin. And when the next generation Avensis comes out I have felling that the look of the car won’t be to far of the new IS. In the US they pass of the Land Cruiser as a Lexus.

All the new "important" big players in the saloon market seem to have the same big bum...

its the way it curvs down giving a rear heavy look that I don't like!!!

the new GS has it too, as do most of the new BMWs....

its not so origional and defining as the current IS, hence not as stylish IMO but i still would consider one

Jay

To me it looks like every other car out there trying to look sporty, the front is RX8 like and as Charlie says .. it's got a big bum.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links