Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Strange Gifts

CAMSHAFT

Did you ever get a gift that was so cool in one way but of no use and crap in another way, ill tell you the story and you will get the picture better, A Company I do alot of business with over the last few years last week sent me a gift as a thanks, which I thought was nice as in the fact that they appreciate the service I provide and for me I was very grateful and after a crop few weeks at work was glad that in fact I do a very good. What they got me was a 24 carrot gold Wilkinson sword Quattro razor in a special box and a little cert to say what it is. now this is the real deal, it unreal heavy for its size and prob very expensive and it looks so cool, but WTF am I to do with it :lol: , like I can’t use it or it would look so sad on the mantle over the fire, the thought behind it is what I really appreciate but the gift is a little strange

Oh dear... The company I work for makes stuff like that :ph34r:

Sporran Flask, anyone?

A

:lol: your joking, its well made :thumbsup: but useless :lol:

- stick it somewhere on show, mantele piece book shelf

- paper weight

- door stop

:lol: im just messing nah its something you should apriciate, put it on show, or just sell it, see if u can make a few bob :ph34r:

either be proud of it and put it on show like a trophy - it gives you a talking point as people will ask why it's there and you can tell them you got it as a reward for all your hard work,

or your other option is eBay!

Is it solid gold?

If so couldn't you take it to a working jeweler and get them to turn it into some jewellry or something?

Is it solid gold?

If so couldn't you take it to a working jeweler and get them to turn it into some jewellry or something?

No Plated, but still :wacko: ,

i`ll take a pic of it after lunch for ye

use it as a razor????

Seeing as it's only plated, I agree with Moffmo on this one.

Day after we got married we were opening the cards and prezzies in the honeymoon cottage - Kate unwraps this really crappy clock - its a block of wood with a patterned tile stuck to it and a clock face etched on - nasty.

Theres a huge pregnant pause ... then we both look at the label - luckily it was from one of her family!

We gave it to another relative about a month later .... more worryingly they have it hanging in their hall and point it out to everyone and tell them we gave it them!

Day after we got married we were opening the cards and prezzies in the honeymoon cottage - Kate unwraps this really crappy clock - its a block of wood with a patterned tile stuck to it and a clock face etched on - nasty.

Theres a huge pregnant pause ... then we both look at the label - luckily it was from one of her family!

We gave it to another relative about a month later .... more worryingly they have it hanging in their hall and point it out to everyone and tell them we gave it them!

i did not know ye were married to that very nice quite girl :thumbsup: , god love her :lol:

5 years past mate!

a nice one, do ya want a late wedding pres???

Ehhh ... no thanks all the same.

Why you so surprised anyhoo Robbie?

sorry for being off subject mods.

no not suprised just did not know, i told àisling last night and she said "i did not know either, there nice, i wounder did they buy the house off the old lady yet?"

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links