Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Supra Turbo 2997cc Manual 1993-1996

Fast-gold

No such car exists!!!!

Not from the factory anyway!!!!

any single turbo'd mk4 supra would orginally have been a twin turbo and was converted to a larger single turbo.

Its a common upgrade. Power on these cars are usually 450-800bhp

Not always... I went froma Mg Metro to a soarer TT at 17......

I'm still here :lol:

your 17 and drive a yaris

buy a supra and youll die

BUY ONE!!

from what i've heard your yaris is quicker than your reaction time, mate your 17.... its not going to happen, so why dont we stop talking rubbish and WAKE UP. have you ever made a post that isn't utter drivel???? :lol:

your 17 and drive a yaris

buy a supra and youll die

BUY ONE!!

from what i've heard your yaris is quicker than your reaction time, mate your 17.... its not going to happen, so why dont we stop talking rubbish and WAKE UP. have you ever made a post that isn't utter drivel???? :lol:

soz buddy bigmouth, i am soon comming into contact with a large some of money which is none of you buiseness bt,... its true .so i am very serious about getting a supra as it is my alltime fav car especcially when i can get insured for it it suprised me but it sounds to me you are a bit jelous and the fact that that u dont know my circumstances you shouldnt be so quick to comment, thus the term (buddy bigmouth)

Woah guys before this becomes a slanging match...

Fast-gold - you're quite right, it's your money and your dream car so no one can tell you what to do. *But* can I advise that you think about it a bit more, do plenty of research and perhaps wait until that £2k plus insurance quote goes down a bit? In this time, you'll have plenty of driving experience & your dream car will be going for less money too, plus you'll know everything you need to know about the car :thumbsup:

The Supra was always my dream car, but it wasn't until I drove one I realised it's not really very suitable for me so be prepared for your mind to change and don't rush in to it too soon :)

The Supra was always my dream car, but it wasn't until I drove one I realised it's not really very suitable for me so be prepared for your mind to change and don't rush in to it too soon :)

You never drove a Mkiii :crybaby: :P

AS for hte "fast car at 17"

Like I say I had a twin turbo Soarer at 17... which is actually the fastest car I have ever had!!! I never crashed it, I never killed myself.... I did however lose my liscence :ph34r:

I have driven big power RWD cars from the age of 17, and as a result I think my car control is better for it...(rando mdaft fact, in the wet I feel safer in a rwd car!!!) what DID ***** me off is when I rang tesco for an insurance quote on my UK spec 3.0 turbo at 22 (and 11 months lol) they said "sorry this car has an age limit of 23" I have been driving supra turbos since 18!

I regularly got ***** for haveing a soarer TT at 17, especially with my private plate (now on my supra tt ;) )

I personally think 25 something year olds that have had FWD hot hatches all their life, think they can drive then get in a big power RWD car are more dangerous!

On the other hand.. if you don't treat a car with respect, you will soon die... I was ***** scared of my soarer when I first got it!!! this thing did 0-60 in sub six..... and 160+ top end.. it was a beast! As a result of my fear I respected it.....

I'll not deny.. I had some close shaves! and I leanrt from them.. there is no teacher like expernce! :yes:

Aye :thumbsup:

But you were both probably already quite clued up on the machines you were driving - regardless of age. :)

I would have loved to have been in a position to buy a Supra a few years back... and if I had the money I probably would have done. *But* it wasn't until I sat in and drove Lee's some years later I realised they weren't for me (although I still have a soft spot for them). Without that wait, I may well have rushed into it and regretted it.

Just think that taking the time to learn more about them can't be a bad thing and the longer that takes, the more he'll save on insurance too :thumbsup:

soz buddy bigmouth, i am soon comming into contact with a large some of money which is none of you buiseness bt,... its true .so i am very serious about getting a supra as it is my alltime fav car especcially when i can get insured for it it suprised me but it sounds to me you are a bit jelous and the fact that that u dont know my circumstances you shouldnt be so quick to comment, thus the term (buddy bigmouth)

You may want to invest in a new keyboard before splashing out your money on a Supra, one with a shift key and a better functioning full stop key.

:rolleyes:

Aye

But you were both probably already quite clued up on the machines you were driving - regardless of age.

nowt personal charlie, but im sure you appreciated RWD more in the first place

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links