Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Turbo

Corolla_XLI

OK, finally decided to go down the turbo root. I've started saving up for the turbo and accessories etc.

Here are my mods so far:

I've already upgraded my front brakes to black diamond grooved disks with black diamond pads.

Crank case breather filter

2" Sebring straight through mid pipe (without the silencer)

Remus back box

Ramair induction kit

Lowered 35mm on Gmax springs

17" alloys

Rebuilt front calipers

Before I spend my money on a T3, at what psi level is it safe to run on a standard(for now) 4efe engine? I will be also upgrading to a power boost valve with a fuel management unit (FMU) to run on stock injectors.

Will I be better off fitting a t25 instead?

6psi of boost is not the same on a t3 as it is on T25. So more like < 5 psi of boost on a T3????

T3 seems like a better option to me as it will fit better and has a wider boost range than t25.

I will be fitting the turbo kit myself (hopefully this summer) , just need to modify the exhaust manifold and add a custom made downpipe.

Just out of interest - will a 4afe exhaust manifold fit to a 4efe block? :!Removed!:

how are you going to modify a cast iorn manifold to accept a turbo??.

if you want my advice... i would not turbocharge a n/a engine without rebuilding it to a stronger spec. and even if you do go ahead with it, why would you use a t3 turbo?? if you want to turbo your engine on a budget, buy a starlet gt turbo + exhaust manifold. u will also need the starlet ecu, and it would not be wise to use standard 4efe injectors.

the 4efe and the 4afe are different designs and are not compatable. :thumbsup:

got to agree with rollaboy i think its not sounding good the effort for fitting this turbo your going to run little boost plus releiblity??id buy an 4agze engine or a good condition 4age and turbo that you`ll need a bigger exaust really to plus coolings an issue hope i helped an havent put you of to much

if you want a turbo rolla either start off with a 4A-GZE and turbo that or save up and get a 3S-GTE that really the only two sensible options

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links