Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Track Attack 2006 (sponsored By Prolex Uk)

Steve

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ken

• jaxx

• Steve

• JustJJ

Top Posters In This Topic

just out of interest can spectators come out as passengers?

They can mate and second driver's and/or passenger's are free, they just need a helmet and to have signed on as a passenger :thumbsup:

11 track peeps have joined. 54 left

Not having regular net access at present, I have been away from the forum for a while...

Am deffo coming to this and am happy to lead another huge convoy from M1 again as last event.

I hope to take my car on track, but will see how finances match up as will be booking in for another track event the following month.

Will have to sort out payments after xmas :thumbsup:

ill marshall again if you like, ill even go on the front gate applying stickers but can we make sure theres a rota and time for a rest as last time we didnt get long for passenger times and a rest

ill marshall again if you like, ill even go on the front gate applying stickers but can we make sure theres a rota and time for a rest as last time we didnt get long for passenger times and a rest

15 marshalls this time..............we should at least have time for a coffee and a slash now and then ! :D

15 marshalls this time..............we should at least have time for a coffee and a slash now and then ! :D

I will have a tea and a wee pls

not a coffee and a slash.

well ill deffo me there as a spectator and a passenger if anyone will take me round. but dependin on job status at the end of the month i may go on track :P will let you know as soon as i can if thats ok :thumbsup:

Well then it seems rude not to attend!

Will have to book when get paid tho... Crossing fingers it doesn't fill up too quick

Well then it seems rude not to attend!

Will have to book when get paid tho... Crossing fingers it doesn't fill up too quick

Should be ok mate and will be nice to see you again :thumbsup:

Everything is basically the same except we have the top track as well for the 1/4 milers :D

Straight lines never really did anything for me. Cars been once down the 1/4 and won a trophy for fastest MK1 Coupe (mr2mk1club) So happy with that. Gonna keep on the track I think.

Straight lines never really did anything for me. Cars been once down the 1/4 and won a trophy for fastest MK1 Coupe (mr2mk1club) So happy with that. Gonna keep on the track I think.

Load's asked for it but i'd rather just do the track meself ;)

do we pay the 15bar on the day for the qtr mile? only seems the option to book for the track?

do we pay the 15bar on the day for the qtr mile? only seems the option to book for the track?

Have a look in the first post in this thread :thumbsup:

i was wondering how newbie friendly things will be. never been on a track nor even visited a track in my life. but im defo interested :)

dont know anything about whats what, maybe best to attend as a spectator first?

thanks for any comments :thumbsup:

i was wondering how newbie friendly things will be. never been on a track nor even visited a track in my life. but im defo interested  :)

dont know anything about whats what, maybe best to attend as a spectator first?

thanks for any comments  :thumbsup:

I went for the first time last year as a spectator - it was great fun and everyone makes you feel very welcome!

I say go for it - what have you got to lose? ;)

probably not a lot ....i walked around last week trying to sell my kingdom for a working pen and nobody would do it cos "your kingdom isnt worth 20p let alone one of the only working pens in our organisation" (an actual quote :o) :lol: .....never has a bic biro been so valued. :D

im going to check my availability :thumbsup:

i was wondering how newbie friendly things will be. never been on a track nor even visited a track in my life. but im defo interested  :)

Very friendly and this type of event is perfect for a first time track experiance :thumbsup:

Great for newbies... Huge track (big enough for Jumbo's and B52 bombers!) loads of run-off (Fizz knows that! :thumbsup: ) and all very well organised and safe.

I think i may be on track this year... just got to sort money! Think i'll be the slowest car on track but it's all fun!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links