Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Time To Post Your Xmas Tree Pics!

Steve

I myself spent quite a bit on the tree which means next year will be a cheaper. I intend to use the tree as much as poss.

First bloke in your neighbourhood with an Easter tree then Steve ???? :lol:

ahh I went all hyper after eating that egg... now i got chocolate on my keyboard and around my mouth.

I am off to the beach tommorow :wacko:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steve

• Bibbs

• Al J

• ~Rach~

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very good point about the presents bit Steve.

Didn't mean to seem like I was trashing your thread with my other posts. It's just a difficult time of year for me.

I hope you and your wife have a lovely Christmas together and you should do everything to make it special for her :)

Very good point about the presents bit Steve.

Didn't mean to seem like I was trashing your thread with my other posts. It's just a difficult time of year for me.

I hope you and your wife have a lovely Christmas together and you should do everything to make it special for her :)

Cheers!!

I dont see your trashing a thread.. its your opinion and i respect opnions... I like to express my opinion on someones opinion :lol::lol:

I decided that I am gonna enjoy this year for a change and come out my Shell!

Merry Xmas everyone :lol:

I'm a humanist who's never believed in god. Simply can't believe in it. (that's my colours nailed to the mast!) I'm getting looked at now (smiles at wife)... I get very "involved" in religious discourse so I'm going to stop now. Basically, a person should be free to have faith in whatever they like (or not) so long as that faith does not harm anyone. Simple. There... Stopped...

Anyway... back to trees. My wife is more "agnostic" than my "empiricistic atheistic humanist" self so she wants us to get the tree out and get pressies for the little guy. I just feel bad about telling him that Santa is real and all that crap. Yeah, there's like this guy, who comes down the chimney and leaves all these presents for you." rather than, these people who love you to bits have bought you these pressies to show how much they love you. I'd rather spoil him sh*tless on his birthday. Christmas shouldn't be the only day (other than funerals and weddings) when family members feel they can get together! I'd rather get everyone together for a bbq in summer for absolutely no reason at all other than to eat and drink and have a good laugh.

I think chrimbo goes back further than British Paganism... Something to do with Mayans or something.

Cheers,

Jim

PS. Meant to add... Steve... That's a top tree though! ;)

I love Christmas (well I used too).I am a homely type and think there is nothing better than snuggling up watching the lights on a tree and the cats going mad trying to chase them. I didnt have a tree up last year and I doubt I will this year.

Dont see the point when I am going to be on my jack jones.

I have opted to work over Xmas and New year (but that can change if there is an invite to a party) :P :group-cuddles:

LMAO! :D

The sad thing is, I was sat watching that thinking "If that's not a fake, then that's some impressive wiring and trigger programming."! :rolleyes:

Infact, next time I go to see my mother, I'll have to get a few photos of a house near her... or even better, a vid. It's in-sane-o!

Cheers,

Jim

DSC00435.jpg

Here's mine. As you can see, despite it's lovely shade of green, it is a bit deformed. This is because in the U.S. people buy their tree in August and have it up by September, which means that a latecomer like me didn't have much to choose from at the christmas tree lot.

(not really)

...only dust bunnies! (damn, wrong season!)

Meant to say before Steve - that's a gorgeous tree :thumbsup:

A

Interesting thread!

Nice tree Steve Merry Xmas. :thumbsup:

Can't wait for the kids to realise that i slogged my guts out to buy all their prezzies and that it wasn't Santa.

Quote from last christmas " Dad how come you don't buy us so many presents and Santa brings us loads" :ffs:

• 2 weeks later...

Here's my effort, looks like a burnt excuse for a tree but it's in fact aubergine in colour!!!

It looks a lot better in the flesh, it's only got silver decs...subtle...

Over a hundred balls including little silver bells, large and small glitter balls, brushed and shiney silver balls.

At little bit of silver tinsel and some silver beady things...

I love Christmas... :yes:

post-3884-1134307182_thumb.jpg

I think this looks really great if I don't say so myself, all shiney and sparkly, brilliant to look at, not to fussy,the lights look good at night and people often admire it------

The tree ain't that bad either ;) :lol:

tree4.jpg

Here's my effort, looks like a burnt excuse for a tree but it's in fact aubergine in colour!!!

It looks a lot better in the flesh, it's only got silver decs...subtle...

Very nice... Very tasteful... ;)

Cheers,

Jim

Very nice tree Steve! Ours has been up since last Saturday, but it's plastic legs broke and after my Dad switched it's lights on ready for me and Mum coming home when we'd been out for the day on Tuesday it committed suicide and fell over..it now has a replacement base and is fully operational again:

Tree Photo

I love having a mug of hot drink and watching the TV even more now, makes it feel so much more cosy.

I love Christmas (well I used too).I am a homely type and think there is nothing better than snuggling up watching the lights on a tree and the cats going mad trying to chase them.  I didnt have a tree up last year and I doubt I will this year.

Dont see the point when I am going to be on my jack jones.

I have opted to work over Xmas and New year (but that can change if there is an invite to a party) :P  :group-cuddles:

C'mon down to ours New Years Eve then :thumbsup:

SORRY TO ASK BUT IVE NEVER POSTED PICS B4 AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW TO SEND THEM HERE

THANKS FOR TA HELP IN ADVANCE !!!! :D

Not had a chance to put my little artificial tree up yet but got a great real one for my Mum yesterday. The farm shop I bought it from was a matter of metres from the forest where the tree was cut. :thumbsup:

Got one tree up and running though!

xmastree.jpg

so far all three christmas trees are up (one in lounge, one in conservatory and one in the hall)

all have lights on, tommorrows task of the day is to put all the other decorations up, our house look like santas grotto every year!! we do tescos out of batteries with all the dansing singing snowmen/penguins/reindeer, you name it!!

Ours will be up shortly. As soon as I've nicked enough blue LEDs from wiper jets/dust caps off of Saxos and Novas and wired them up for makeshift treelights! ;)

Cheers,

Jim

mums got hers up, mine will be going up soon and darrens family will do theres this weekend! ooooooh christmas is here! yay! woo!

nice pretty and pink chris, nice choice u made there

i have a chanukah bush... :lol:

na not really but the dept has all decorations so thats my xmas decorations shot

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links