Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

E11 Corolla Dials

Eanna

hey lads just joined there 5mins ago.

can anybody help me get some white dials for an E11 corolla or is it easier get some g6 ones???

i have the rest of the interior changed to g6 but white clocks i cant get.

this is all thats holding me back from callin the car finished......the body is kitted out with a full widearch WRC booster kit.

thanks for any help

Welcome to TOC :thumbsup:

sorry, cant help you with the dials, but got any pics of your Rolla? :)

Welcome to TOC :thumbsup:

sorry, cant help you with the dials, but got any pics of your Rolla? :)

ya i have pics alrite but not sure how ta load dem.......

i can email dem alrite tho

upload them to somewhere like Photobucket, then use the %7Boption%7D tags to post them on here :thumbsup:

thats stunning welcome to TOC, im after dials aswell :( hard 2 find tho ive seen some on eBay but the petrol and temp are in reverse

thnks a million lads

i have seen them aswel but i cant really remember where...........i think it was in a catalog that a modding company(suped) had over here. i gave it away as it was hard to get the parts through them cause they were only doing it as a trial promotion.

ill have to start digging and see if i can get my hands on it again

hello!!! welcome!!

ur car looks nice!! looks a little bit like my one hehe :lol: . but the kit a lil different. check out my one, there is a link at the bottom...my rolla.

im looking for some white dials aswell but its no where to be seen!!!

:thumbsup:

ya she lookin well ta ya........

i had a look there through a few catalog's but didn't find them. ill have another look at the weekend.

went on a site of who i thought had them(autostyle.nl) but can't see them there either. they cover every other model under the sun..............

big bad ant> is your car riding on 17" and is it lowerd?

Eanna> nice motor, that is a wide arch body kit you got isnt it? NICE!! :thumbsup: where did you get that from?

big bad ant> is your car riding on 17" and is it lowerd?

my car is on 16" and lowerd 30mm

big bad ant> cheers!! :thumbsup:

im asking coz im riding on 17" and i got some tte lowering springs, but im scared of lowring it incase its to much!! is anyone running on 17" and lowerd 30mm??

big bad ant> cheers!!  :thumbsup:

im asking coz im riding on 17" and i got some tte lowering springs, but im scared of lowring it incase its to much!! is anyone running on 17" and lowerd 30mm??

my ones are tte aswell...very hard and stiff, can feel the slightest little bump on the floor but it great for cornering.

Nice car dude :thumbsup:

Bonnet pins are a must for that bonnet mate <_< If you dont want to fly off at 80.....

I think toyoshop.nl do white dials for the ae111

Do you have any engine mods?? or is it all show no go?? Please tell me you have a 3sgte in it

And then you'll run into the same problem I have for the AE101...

NL does kmh, as opposed to mph...

IF you find anything, let me know, I'm up for a set as well.

im on 17's lowered 40mm they catch unless u get ur arches roled

Oh and can any1 find the dials on toyoshop.nl or do u need 2 e-mail them ?

thanks hoho

hoh15>> thats what i was affraid of, mite have to get me arches rolled! :!Removed!:

have you got your front arches rolled as well? the reason im asking is even on standard springs, i find it that when i go over a speed bump with a 2 passangers i can hear the font tyre catch the front arches. my mate doesnt think i would need to get the front ones rolled as the TTE springs are stiff enough to stop them from catching.

i havent had any problems with the front catching at all! only the rear

ill post up some pics of my car for 2mmrrow for every1

very nice all you need now is some graphics and a 3s-gte under the bonnet :)

think there maybe some white dials for the E11 on good old eBay. worth a look

ive checked eBay alot for white or g6 dials only ones i could find were the ones where the petrol and heat dials are switched round, is there anyway of changing the bulb in the dash i wouldnt mind a red dash 2 match my head unit :)

3s-gte under the bonnet :drool:

hey lads sorry bout delay

bad news all round really....i found the cataloge i saw them in and it was a company by the name of kpsport.com that did them but the fuel and temp were backward and they have no longer listed them on their web-site

then i heard of a company over here that was making them to order so i rang them and they said the demand wasn't there so they stopped.....SORRY again to disappoint.

as for the red lights they are easy got....i even changed mine for red in the centre console(they are called 286(capless)dunno the number on dash clock ones but they are fairly big)

i ordered mine from ultra LED in england.

as for me car thanks again...

full story so far is:

OUTSIDE

full respray in original white with badges and mouldings removed

WRC Booster kit: front bumper,wings,bonnet,rear arch mouldings(not lips/extesions) and spoiler-all fibreglass

DTM cup mirrors

16inch white speedline corsa(wrapped in toyo PX1)

KW coilovers(varient 1)

RAGE 5x3.5 exaust

INSIDE

G6 interior

Kenwood ice(headunit,6x9's,componet's,700w amp,800w 12inch sub)

red FUEL neons(under seats)

red bulbs/LED's where ever possible!!

• 2 weeks later...

my car is the white one near the top of the page.....gotta take a few more recent ones before i sell it.

the lights are in behind the heater controls...pull of the knobs and you'll see the screws...think there are more down low in behind the storage.cant really remember exactly but if you explore about with it for a while and you'll find them. its not that hard.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links