Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

03 T3x Avensis Front Armrest

Nightstalker

Helloo all :group-cuddles:

Just wanted to know if anyone out there knows where I can get a leather front armrest from?

I asked my local Toyota dealer and they said they can order one in but it would cost about £300 :eek: squid!!!!!

All that for the top part of the armrest...

Its a little bit toooo expensive for me likings! :drool:

any tips would be appreciated....

I looked into this a while ago. I found that the cloth on the lid was getting very dirty with my arm resting on it (especially in the summer when it short sleeve shirts).

I also thought about getting a T-Spirit armrest cover, but again was put off my Mr T's prices. I searched everywhere for one from a scrapper but no joy.

Then my wife suggested taking off the cover and recovering it herself. I purchased a small pieces of dark grey leather from a local shop and the wife tailered it and fitted. I have to say, unless you look VERY closely, you'd swear it was standard fitment.

Total cost - £11.50

Cheers

Andrew

While tootling around on eBay, I noticed some center console armrests being sold by a German chappy. They only seemed to come in matt, shiny and carbon fibre look. I will see if I can trawl the address out of my cache.

Ah ha!

Not sure about TOC rules with regards to linking to eBay sellers. Just search for Toyota Armrest and that should do you! ;)

Cheers,

Jim

Edited by JAHill

Just wanted to know if anyone out there knows where I can get a leather front armrest from?

I've been scouring eBay and everywhere else for same sort of thing for my 2002 Avensis, the best (only one) I could find was this

=http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Armrest-Toyota-Celica-Carina-Avensis-Leder-Design_W0QQitemZ8020466817QQcategoryZ72213QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Cheers,

E

Cheers for the link to eBay, I did look at this but its not quite what Im after,

I only want to replace the fold down lid on my armrest. Think I might just take it appart and get it recovered by a pro...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links