Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Poor Poor Chris :(

DaveSR

i mounted the kurb ian. slammed the brakes on and slid into the hole.

just got back from the body shop. turns out the rear just need realigning and its about an hours work. so goin in tomorrow for it to be done

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kerby

• jaxx

• DaveSR

• Chyownster

Top Posters In This Topic

just got back from the body shop. turns out the rear just need realigning and its about an hours work. so goin in tomorrow for it to be done

i guess you werent parking then? to carry enough speed to mount the kerb and keep going?

Got to admit, I was worried when I saw your "MY POOR CAR" name on MSN, but then when I saw the pic & heard there was no major damage I laughed my genitals off, in the words of Homer Simpson: "It's funny coz it's not me".

Sorry :thumbsup:

i guess you werent parking then? to carry enough speed to mount the kerb and keep going?

i was parked in the space. i was moving out of it to set off home. the kurb wasnt that high plus there was mud on the side of it making a small ramp

I dont come online for one evening and all hell breaks loose!!!  :lol:  :lol:

I thought it was quite :lol: :P ;) !

took the words right out of my mouth :lol:

i still dont understand why you moved out forwards.... over a huge kirb

instead of backing out?

pillock :lol:

because he was being lazy and pulling into the free space in front of him, and seeing as hed been sat there eating his lunch we can only presume that he forget that the lil square slab of terror was there :lol:

:lol: I heard yesterday and almost wet myself.

..and you wonder why people put little parking stickers on your car!

(Glad there's no serious damage though)

:P

A

well the car went into the body shop this mornin. just picked it up. the rear has all been straigtened out and realigned now and there is no damage under the car at all and it only cost me £40 :D so im well chuffed. must remember to stay away from plant pots on car parks now :P

Chuffed for you that it was minor - bet you're well relieved arent you?

And - you now have an excuse for poor times at the next pod meet!

chris you poof LOL

oh im gonna sell it arhghhhh its wrecked i think im gonna cry cause im a little girl... BOO HOO HOOO.

told you not to worry :lol: well chuffed its ok pal!!!!

So how did you actually manage that? were you going faster than normal as surely when you felt the curb you stopped rather than driving up it :P and yeah LSD sounds like a plan for you :P or parking sensors? :P Na im just teasin as who am i to judge!!!

We've all mounted a vehicle on something that we shouldn't do, or does that only happen to people from Manchester.

chris you poof LOL

oh im gonna sell it arhghhhh its wrecked i think im gonna cry cause im a little girl... BOO HOO HOOO.

hahahaha lmfao!!

Nice to hearits all ok tho dude

No, the driver is scared for life

scared of pot holes in kerbed area's in car parks? :lol: or should that be scarred? :lol:

Anyway £40 isnt bad at all mate, thought it would've been more than that!

yeah so did i. i was makin sure i was sittin down when he was tellin me :D was expectin anythin up to £150 as he wasnt sure if he could bend it back

yeah 40 aint bad! just dont reverse up anything or run overanything when ur next at my house mate ;)

scared of pot holes in kerbed area's in car parks? :lol: or should that be scarred? :lol:

Pot holes, you should try coming down my road or should i say dirt track, 40mm lowering did not help :lol:

Road out to my MD's estate... I was giving my boss a lift and he really started holding his breath when he realised the fizzing sound was the grass in the middle of the (supposedly tarred, public) road rubbing off the undertray. Only a couple of bumping, scraping noises so I did quite well!

A

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links