Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Poor Poor Chris :(

DaveSR

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kerby

• jaxx

• DaveSR

• Chyownster

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad luck fella

I grounded the 300 the other day - damn speed humps.

Been in a similar situation to you though - happens to the best of us mate.

J

ah well. there should have been a tree there. that my excuse and im stickin to it :P

Yeah but then you'd have a tree shaped dent in your front wing too though ;)

Unlucky though, hope it hasn't done too much damage. If it's scraped the sill at all be sure to get it treated + painted to avoid any probs with rust somewhere down the line.

Ouch. Unlucky mate.

You won't be the first person to have done summit like this, and you sure as hell won't be the last. No doubt I'll do summit now next week....

:D

I'm strill trying to figure out how he got it dirty as well as getting it stuck...some people are just too greedy nowadays :rolleyes:

lol if the tree was there i would have seen it. the mud was up the side of the car cos the wheels were spinnin in the mud ross.

lowerin wasnt a problem. it was the 8inch hole it fell in

rofl.gif

It fell in, did it? No help from outside sources, it just fell in. :yes:

ah well. there should have been a tree there. that my excuse and im stickin to it :P

I was thinking that myself, I'd sue. No, really. ;)

Sorry, but it is funny (when it's happened to someone else, that is). :rolleyes:

He's going to post again now and say he's discovered loads of damage and we'll all feel rubbish!

Worth mentioning it to the grounds maintenance people Chris... you're right, something should be there really, other than the kerb. Those 'DOH' moments can happen to the best of us!

hard lines lad, know how it feels! If its any consolation i had a bang last week as you know :( , whos the next victim to do some damage to there thunder grey t sport? its a curse i tell you!

indeed, some times it happnes hey my ex gf left the handbrake off on mine at the shopping centre, came back and it rolled into a bwm 7 series :/

Have to say, when u sent me that message at work, i did laugh my bum off unlucky tho dude!

by the way chris wish u'd told me while u were there tryin move it for an hr n half could of nipped out of work for a bit of a laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes:

the worst parking award for 2006 goes to...

seriously tho, unluckly, nothing a good wash and a polish wont fix

thats the kinda thing someone like me should have done my parking skills are non exsistant, hard luck mate - least youve given us a laugh :P

It looks like you have gone to a lot of trouble there Chris ...............................to avoid getting another one of those parkimg tickets that you got last week. :lol:

We were only joking when we suggested that you parked taking up TWO spaces :D ;)

Seriously...............hope that you have not caused too much damage............

To the grassed area :lol: ;) ;) ..................(or your car :group-cuddles: )

Sod your pride.....................you can take a joke ;)

And people say that the cypriot's parking is bad :rolleyes:

it isnt the parking thats the problem, its the driving - spur of the moment u-turns without bothering to indicate, or for that matter, actually check whats around..

best way to describe it - they drive like the Italians, but with their eyes shut!

And Chris, I'm a touch confused, you drove up the kerb, and carried on until it fell in a hole? bad luck for any damage matey, but i'm baffled how it happened...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links