Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Where To Get Twin Exhuast?

KevT3

Hi everyone,

I am interested in getting my 03 3-Drs T3 upgraded to have a twin exhuast. I think it looks great...

My question is that, how much does it cost roughly for this sort of thing (parts and labours), so:

1) Toyota parts and fitted in garage?

2) Random parts and fitted in garage?

3) Toyota parts and fitted in dealer?

4) Random parts and fitted in dealer?

Which option is the best? (in terms of cost and warantee on the car?) I still have 6 months warantee and don't want to void it.

How much would that cost roughly for each option then? Any help would be appreciated. Would it be possible to have it done under £200?

Many thx

Kevin

Would it be possible to have it done under £200?

very much doubt it :eek:

probably better to go for custom built jobby

powerflow might be able to sort you out

thinkin about it they might do it for about £200 :huh: my twin exhaust system cost about £270 but that was over 2 years ago :thumbsup:

Would it be possible to have it done under £200?

very much doubt it :eek:

probably better to go for custom built jobby

powerflow might be able to sort you out

thinkin about it they might do it for about £200 :huh: my twin exhaust system cost about £270 but that was over 2 years ago :thumbsup:

Is powerflow cheap? I don't think i can get a quote from them... :unsure:

why don't you get the twin toyota tte exhaust

Could you tell me where to get it? And roughly how much?

If I get local garage to fit the exhaust for me, would that void the warantee? I still have 6 months warantee with Toyota.

Also, if I get the exhaust fitted by Toyota, how many hours are they likely to charge me ?

Many thx :thumbsup:

you can get it from toyota the tte exhaust. i have seen them on eBay aswell

no it wouldn't any your get 3 year warrenty with the tte toyota one

i got mine of eBay for £80 so just keep looking on their as it is about £225 from toyota

haven't fitted mine yet am going to wait till they stop gritting the roads, put it on in march

no it wouldn't any your get 3 year warrenty with the tte toyota one

i got mine of ebay for £80 so just keep looking on their as it is about £225 from toyota

haven't fitted mine yet am going to wait till they stop gritting the roads, put it on in march

ive got the corolla t-sport tte compressor with the tte dual exit exhaust and went to my local powerflow dealer demon tweaks and they quoted me £450 just for the back box and £550 for cat back.

warrenty wise, its only going to void your back box exhaust.

Lasor do a back box for around £200 and sounds great

hoho - how is the magnex working out in terms of sound n power?? coz that is exactly what im looking for for my rolla! what bore is it 3"?

I'd suggest to get the TTE exhaust. It is tuned for your engine, is not too loud and sounds + looks GREAT!

here is the sample http://www.toyotateam.sk/upload/cahir/e12_...r_tte.mp3

I just bought a TTE exhaust on eBay with £120 incl delivery, is that a good price?

Similar one could be found here:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-TTE-Sports-twin-exhaust-Corolla-1-4-and-1-6_W0QQitemZ8037394599QQcategoryZ38786QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I just bought a TTE exhaust on ebay with £120 incl delivery, is that a good price?

Similar one could be found here:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-TTE-Sports-twin-exhaust-Corolla-1-4-and-1-6_W0QQitemZ8037394599QQcategoryZ38786QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

it's relatively. but price is good compared to the dealer's... ;)

I just bought a TTE exhaust on ebay with £120 incl delivery, is that a good price?

it's relatively. but price is good compared to the dealer's... ;)

And the good news is that the dealer is willing to fit it for me for £37! :) :thumbsup:

And the good news is that the dealer is willing to fit it for me for £37! :) :thumbsup:

lol :) wish i got £37 for 5 mins work if that!

oh... :lol:

Come on... it would have taken me days... and broke my car.... :P

oh... :lol:

Come on... it would have taken me days... and broke my car.... :P

Nope, im afraid kindgeacon is right, its soo easy fitting the sillence, only 3 screws i think, its just a bolt on job. wont take more than 30mins i dnt think

damn it... another rip off by the dealer :crybaby:

I think they are saying it's easy too... My dealer charges £100/hr for labour, so I think they are saying it's only a 10-15 mins job...

Just the labour is exceptionally expensive. I know local garage charges only £30-£50 an hour, but don't want to risk being messed up... coz my dealer has been good so far.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links