Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Northern Ring Trip Posse

jaxx

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stu8

• jaxx

• SeanH

• Chyownster

Top Posters In This Topic

Stu8, Chris Canavan and myself are coming from Cheshire / Lancashire side. If anyone cares to travel with us to Humber Bridge Country Park to meet the rest, we will probably meet up at The Mascrat Manor :pepsi: (site of the North West JapUk meet) Just off Junc.21 of the M6.

i will be coming from Haydock Park from the A580. Can we meet up at Birch or summa :)

Chris are you sure you want to convoy with us?

Sean will only be averaging 50mph which makes it a 3.5hr drive :eek:

Sean,

Were meeting Michael and his mates at FBS like last year...

still not set a time yet though!! :unsure:

But its about a 30min drive to Humber Park from there.

So I'd say we'll meet there @ 13:30hrs givng us plenty of time to get lost and then find where were should be going again :lol:

I've got a tomtom 700 so we shouldn't get lost though

.....oh and it covers all of Europe so no going round and round one way streets in koblenz for me this year. :P

Zeroblade are you going FBS aswell?

Sorted! I'll go to Stu8's house, we'll move onto Birch services to pick up Chris and Chyownster, then onwards to Ferrybridge to meet the other lot, then on to humber park to meet the rest.

Sounds like an early start for me with all these stoppages!

So were meeting Chris, Shane and Andy at birch

Sounds good to me, it means i can get a quick stretch before we set of for Ferrybridge :thumbsup:

according to tomtom its a 126 mile journey for us. and 2.5hr driving time.

So if we meet you at Birch at 12:30 Lads.

that'll gives us plenty of time to get too Ferrybridge

Sean:

If we set off at 11:30 from my house, then we can stretch our legs for 15 mins at birch ;)

let me warn you now!

If your taking Walkie Talkies make sure you take plenty of batt's or that they are rechargable.

:P

:yes:

I have 4 of them (ie 3 spare) if anybody needs one :thumbsup:

A

Alan, are we meeting up in Glasgow for a Convoy? with you included there will be 4 cars going, I have 2 walkies so if you can provide 1 for another car, then its sorted.

PM me and we'll arrange meeting points etc.

Plus we still have a meet on the 9th!!!!

Rob what's going with this de-tour to verviers fella?

There is a Shell garage there anyways incase anyone's car is a bit thirsty :thumbsup:

So were meeting Chris, Shane and Andy at birch

Sounds good to me, it means i can get a quick stretch before we set of for Ferrybridge :thumbsup:

according to tomtom its a 126 mile journey for us. and 2.5hr driving time.

So if we meet you at Birch at 12:30 Lads.

that'll gives us plenty of time to get too Ferrybridge

Sean:

If we set off at 11:30 from my house, then we can stretch our legs for 15 mins at birch ;)

:huh: How about we get there when we get there, eh? Or am I just over simplifying things? :unsure:

It does sound like you're simplifying things :D

On a different note, if any of you guys have your Tom Tom 5 cds with the maps on, would you mind bringing along the ones of Germany & Belgium? I do have a totally legal version, but my discs are packed away at the back of the big storage box containing the rest of my worldly gods.

It would be much appreciated :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Alan

right, change of plan :( sorry guys, the event im hosting does not finish till like 1 and thats at haydock park. I will have to meet u guys somewhere. Its a pain in the **** which cant be hempd unfortunelty. I got ur numbers so if i need, i will give you a call. I will prolly meet u FBS

Unless you've got warp a drive or summat, i doubt you'll be there in time to meet us at FBS.

Your best bet is to go straight to the ferry terminal.

:baaa: Head straight for Humber park, ring one of us before you leave the 62, and we'll let you know wether to come of there or head straight to Hull.

Check in wont even be open till at least 5pm, so don't panic.

tour de what stu?

we will be makin a bit of a trip to Spa to loose some time en-route, ill post more info soon!

Starting to get excited now! Rob I will PM you my mobile in a sec.

What time you "Flying Scotsmen" passing Gordie land, it may be worth meeting up?

Thanks

Kevin

What time are we all meeting at Ferrybridge?

Kevin, how long does it take to get to the Ferrybridge Junction(A1/M62) from Newcastle? I'm thinking about an Hour and half.

Kevin, Do you wanna meet at 12.00 then? name a place thats good to meet and we'll be there! I know theres a service station on the A1 just past the Amazing Angel of the North if thats any good.

Sounds OK to me, Ill have a word with the rest of the lads to see if their all alright with that. Will let you know.

Washington Services sounds like a good meeting point.

Thanks

Kevin

Kevin, Do you wanna meet at 12.00 then? name a place thats good to meet and we'll be there! I know theres a service station on the A1 just past the Amazing Angel of the North if thats any good.

Starting to get excited now! Rob I will PM you my mobile in a sec.

What time you "Flying Scotsmen" passing Gordie land, it may be worth meeting up?

Thanks

Kevin

cool

everyone stand by as im going to do a mass blitz of my own number soon :yes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links