Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Northern Ring Trip Posse

jaxx

Can everybody please pm me their names so the hotel can book you in quicker on arrival, partners names or who you are sharing with as well please :thumbsup:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stu8

• jaxx

• SeanH

• Chyownster

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm assuming I don't need to do this ken as I'll just sort our bunch out...ie we'll have a beer in the bar while your sorting the main group out, then I'll sort the Glasgow bunch out.

I'm assuming I don't need to do this ken as I'll just sort our bunch out...ie we'll have a beer in the bar while your sorting the main group out, then I'll sort the Glasgow bunch out.

What a top fella, volunteering to let everyone else go first whilst having to put up with a beer as consolation :P :lol::lol::lol:

PM'd...

Michael, we'll work out when/where to meet tomorrow :thumbsup;

A

What a top fella, volunteering to let everyone else go first whilst having to put up with a beer as consolation :P :lol::lol::lol:

typical scotsman :lol::lol::huh: :P

we're invading the place this year, a whole 9 of us going from the scotch land!!! Mmmmm Erdinger my sweetheart, we will be reunited once again, tis only been a year since we last met.

Ah the tears of joy stream down my face.

has anyone got walkie talkies?

well be using channel 7.01 for anyone who has

(i havnt but ill get some if i get time!)

I should have 2 spare should anyone need to borrow one (or 2)...

:thumbsup:

A

done... :thumbsup:

I have 4 here but they are crap as they don't have sub channels!

I've got a set of US spec 5 mile ones but they aren't on the same frequency!

Actually, can we decide a channel now so I know mine work? ;)

Gaz.

gaz

the idea of 7.01 as ken described to me, was due to use using ch7 last year and getting unexplained conversations from truckers :lol:

we can get by on use a main channel if need be if thats all yours can do :yes:

ill blag one of them if its spare aswell :P

Should we meet at Washington Services at say 12.30? I will PM my mobile now if you want to give me a call on the way down to let me know how your going that would be great. The plan is to leave work at 12 to get there for half past.

Thanks

Kevin

Kevin, Do you wanna meet at 12.00 then? name a place thats good to meet and we'll be there! I know theres a service station on the A1 just past the Amazing Angel of the North if thats any good.

12.30 is fine unless you want us to meet you at your work? show the glasgow lads some nice toys to buy!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links