Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Diff Lock

lennytoyota

I have a rear electric diff lock on my 98 colarado,its never worked since I have had the car 18 Months, I have power to it but it does not engage.Took the car to a local auto elec to have a look at it but he doesnt fancy the job without a diagram of its workings .Can any one point me in the direction of some exploded diagrams, how to remove e.t.c.

With thanks Lenny

I have a rear electric diff lock on my 98 colarado,its never worked since I have had the car 18 Months, I have power to it but it does not engage.Took the car to a local auto elec to have a look at it but he doesnt fancy the job without a diagram of its workings .Can any one point me in the direction of some exploded diagrams, how to remove e.t.c.

With thanks Lenny

As you haven't had any replys on this i thought id point you to this link http://www.tlocuk.co.uk/ they maybe able to give you some ideas.

With thanks Lenny

As you haven't had any replys on this i thought id point you to this link http://www.tlocuk.co.uk/ they maybe able to give you some ideas.

Thanks Steve, I am sure I did a post on that site a while ago, I will give it a good search, and see if I had a reply.

Lenny

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links