Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Keep On Deleting My Post.....

avensiscrap

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avensiscrap

• SMW

• jaxx

• Jinxed

He is just trolling. He may have started with a geniune gripe, but there is so much obvious trolling in his comments.

Trolling or ranting? Big difference mate. When you get the run around from Toyota and you've just been on the phone with some plonkers who think everyone has the IQ of a goldfish, except them....you need to let some steam off. Some people have a cupppa tea, some beat the wife...others rant on forums.

Funny though how fan boys of Toyota get shafted in the rear sans vaseline and smile like they're enjoying it...

p.s. If you can't afford a Subaru Impreza...a riced up Avensis is a poor substitute mate (you look like a plonker). :yes:

:banned: :D

Edited by Ken

Trolling or ranting? Big difference mate. When you get the run around from Toyota and you've just been on the phone with some plonkers who think everyone has the IQ of a goldfish, except them....you need to let some steam off. Some people have a cupppa tea, some beat the wife...others rant on forums.

Funny though how fan boys of Toyota get shafted in the rear sans vaseline and smile like they're enjoying it...

p.s. If you can't afford a Subaru Impreza...a riced up Avensis is a poor substitute mate (you look like a plonker). :yes:

I know I wont get the prize for stating the bleedin obvious, but judging by your previous 3 posts you are the same guy who started this post in the first place. Surely you are getting bored with this bull by now. Also you must know that 90% of Impreza owners cant afford to run them either, you go in the dealerships and they just turn you upside down and shake you until all your money has gone. How about contributing something constructive for a change, no one on here is your enemy why keep going with the petty wind up stuff?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links