Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aem Induction Kit?

R6TH M

Flip chill out.. end of the day whether wet filters are "ok" or not, i dont want to run the risk of having any warning lights pop up on the dash!

OMG NOT A WARNING LIGHT! :eek:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• R6TH M

• JapBlack

• Moffmo

• RossP

lol, you got the painters in chum?? you seem a tad touchy on this subject.

I dont want to even chance having a wet filter bugger up the sensor. Thats just me. Im getting sensible in my old age. U dont like that then bug off out of my topic! :P pffffft men lol

hehe, very!! Yeah i know the chances of it !Removed! up are probably slim, but like i said, if i can have a dry filter instead of a wet one then id take the dry anyday JUST in case :)

furry muff

just seems silly people slag off a product just becuase one numwit didnt maintain his car :P, takes like 5 mins to clean the maf.. once every 2 month..

I clean my maf every now and then anyway regardless, it does get surprisling dirty

In the end of the day i'd be buying the product which is best for my engine. Yes, everyone raves on about the Apex'i filter etc, but there are better ones out there IMO, including the AEM

Personally over the past few weeks i'd be looking at a K&N or an AEM one. Weapon R is also very good from what I hear, although haven't had a look at these yet. The Envy one is also probably a good choice, but again, no experience with it

wait for the ENVY one

the blitz one sounds good but has horrific filtration properties

just seems silly people slag off a product just becuase one numwit didnt maintain his car :P

If I remember correctly I was the first person to have this problem and no-one knew a cure for it Matt so that's why I've been put off wet filters. If I had a choice between a wet and a dry filter today I'd still choose a dry one because there is less to maintain which gives me an easier life! :thumbsup:

I'd still go for an A'PEXi, I can't fault them! B)

I'd still go for an A'PEXi, I can't fault them! B)

I can, their location! Buy ENVY, problem solved :thumbsup:

The Perrin filter DOES NOT fit the T-sport, only their panel filter will

And JapBlack I thought you were bringing in AEM filters and what not?

got my AEM confused with Injen. Can get them easy enough. Cost whoever wants them just over £200 i think.

I was on about the price dude not your mistake :lol:

Anyway, US Egay has plenty of AEMS on it, and check echodrivers as it often has some 2nd hand ones come up for sale

sorry i didnt realise the ENVY one was ready :)

go for that :P

kevin said he'd never fitted the envy filter to a phase 2, would there be any reason why it wouldnt fit?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links