Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Gold Members

mumbles

Are the private gold forums worth it? I am just saying this as all the chat and tech stuff seems to have plenty of intrest and replys in the standard forums.

Not putting it down at all but just saw it on the advert banner and was wondering?

Cheers

Ive only been a gold member for less than a year but ill definately be renewing my subscription :yes:

Though i dare say for some its quite possible they can get a great deal of stuff from toc for nuttin, subscribing for me is a way to give something back to the people who provide this site and a place for a numpty like me to glean valuable tips, ideas, and advice from far more knowledgeable people than myself.

It also allows access to those bits your on about which can have some interesting, amusing, and emotive content at times, or it can be a bit slow but somethings always come around thats nabbed my interest here.

Additionally, you also get a nice discount from mr T if you use them by presenting your gold member card which can prove to be a fair bit if you need something big doing or the discount will more than likely at least add up to the cost of being a gold member(this alone has proved very worthwhile for me).

Theres also the more.... exclusive.... setting in which to chat with toc members who seem on the whole a pretty darn great solid crew.

And then theres the stickers :P with which you can adorn your pride n joy in order to announce your membership with what seems to me the friendliest and most easy going Toyota club going.

OOO OOO and then theres the discounts that can be gleened from a number of great part suppliers and stuff!

Did I miss anything anyone?

Go on ;) you know you want to :thumbsup:

its more worth it , in the fact your money goes into keeping this site alive ,for all to enjoy IMHO

Its worth it as i saved more than the cost of the gold membership on my insurance and parts from toyota plus in gold forums you can say and see things you will never see in the pubilc forum.

Don't beat about the bush Bibbs, tell the man! pmsl

Just tells him the prices and the discounts etc .. saves me typing it all in :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links