Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aygo Engine

SMW

the manual says it does 59mph in 2nd gear

I didnt check what the manual says but on the clock it goes to 64mph with the Standard tyres and 62mph with the 195/50/15.

on 3rd its nearly touching 90mph!

59mph in 2nd? :eek: , i dont think my fez does that and its more powerful :lol: , but then i dont usually rev above 5000rpm as it pretty much sucks after that :lol: , my pick up is at 4000rpm but runs outa puff after 5000rpm :wacko: . i think in 3rd i am around 70mph, but even so id need 4th if im going over 80/85 ;) . my car weighs 1045kg :lol:

by the way pug, what ever made you go for the 107 :wacko: :P .

i cant beleive how much air that C1 cup car got on that turn :eek: , makes you wonder if its gonna topple :lol:

Don't you hate it when cars don't quite make it to 60 in a gear, you end up boasting about your 0-59 time, else the extra second to change up (mind that gaitor!) makes it sound rubbish.

My MX-5 turbo gets to to 57 in second very quickly, but those extra 3mph add at least a second thanks to a heavy flywheel and my dislike of crunching noises from the gearbox.

The alternative is a car that goes to 62 in second, which then gets it good magazine quoted benchmarks, but on the road the gearing feels wrong with too big a gap between 1st and 2nd.

You pays your money....

personally i think aygo vvti, is laying it on a bit........ gtechs dont even use gps (nevermind Gprs)

and C1 racing f****** rocks!!!

personally i think aygo vvti, is laying it on a bit........ gtechs dont even use gps (nevermind Gprs)

Yeah actually its only you who says the truth featureboy! I dont give a f**k what you beleave as my car is that fast and it wouldnt make any difference wether you beleave or not!

you could be saying a lot of bulls**t by telling yours is the fastest bla bla bla in the country but who cares if it is or not! does it make any difference to anyone? noooooo so why should anyone argue with you if you are lieing or not! :thumbsup:

I wouldnt say that my Aygo does 0-62 in 10.5sec just for the fun of it ( as maybe you would do ) but cos it does that and thats just to share an expieriance and not just to say something as you are doing ;)

Yeah actually its only you who says the truth featureboy! I dont give a f**k what you beleave as my car is that fast and it wouldnt make any difference wether you beleave or not!

you could be saying a lot of bulls**t by telling yours is the fastest bla bla bla in the country but who cares if it is or not! does it make any difference to anyone? noooooo so why should anyone argue with you if you are lieing or not! :thumbsup:

I wouldnt say that my Aygo does 0-62 in 10.5sec just for the fun of it ( as maybe you would do ) but cos it does that and thats just to share an expieriance and not just to say something as you are doing ;)

There he blows ;) . . .

. . . again :lol:

is it that time of the month for aygo owners???? your all sooooooo agressive lol fast eh???? yeah i believe you mate :)

is it that time of the month for aygo owners???? your all sooooooo agressive lol fast eh???? yeah i believe you mate :)

It's going this way since you came here around... :angry:

A little bit more respect wouldn't be a bad thing espcially as 139bhp oops better make that 139.7bhp isn't much of a boast in fact it's no boast at all whether it's an NA Yaris or not. One thing to remember mate, no matter how you look down your nose at others because you think you have something bigger and better, there's always someone whos done it bigger and better than you who can look down their nose at you. The fact that we are all on a Toyota or any car forum shows that we all enjoy our cars so we all deserve respect for that reason so try not come into another forum of which you do not own (or seem to understand) the model to antagonise others - you just come across as being a complete member and not a gold one.

Lastly, just for the record, you'll see I make no claims about my car in my siggy but well over 300bhp and I know how to use it as I'm an advanced driver and have complete many track days and several race tuition courses.

i aint slaggging off aygo's :rolleyes: wind your bloddy necks in ffs. your all so aggressive.......

and hey mr "advanced driver" guess what...... im a test pilot for nasa!!!!

pandanonsense4bb.jpg

i aint slaggging off aygo's :rolleyes: wind your bloddy necks in ffs. your all so aggressive.......

and hey mr "advanced driver" guess what...... im a test pilot for nasa!!!!

pandanonsense4bb.jpg

I'm not the one who has a pic of myself dancing about in my siggy :P

and . . . . . . . . . relax.

(way off) topic closed.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links