Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Can't Add Pics To Registry

Caz SR

I would like to update my garages, but I can't upload pics. Is this because the gallery is still down?

Even if there was an option to add an image URL, that wouldn't be a problem because my images are hosted elsewhere. But there isn't - just a Browse function to attach images.

Any idea when this will be fixed?

Cheers.

I'm asking about the garages and if the reason I cannot upload new pictures may be due to the gallery being down (if they are linked). That thread doesn't really answer my question ;)

So I would like to find out if;

A ) They are indeed linked.

B ) If a field can be added where you can add an image URL for externally hosted images. For some reason, there is only a Browse and Attach function. If this is linked to the gallery, resulting in no one being able to update pics, then it could be a temporary fix.

Also, I'm curious as to if this is something only I can/cannot see due to browser issues - so does anyone else have this problem updating their garages?

Cheers. :thumbsup:

I only created my garage a little while ago. I can update modifications and stuff but it wont let me add any pictures at all.

Sorry I couldnt be more help

Tara

• 2 weeks later...

yeah this is doing my bean in aswell <_<

deleted all mine first aswell so now there is nothing

dont mind linking them either

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My Apologies for not spotting this post.

Until further notice all uploads are resricted for security reasons.

Last month the boards were breached through the upload facility causing alot of problems.

My plan is to get the upload facility back up and working.. please bear with me please whilst we work on improving the security.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links