Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Clutch, Pas, Chip

ballchrisball

Hi guys (and girls).

Firstly my main concern is my terrible clutch judder, or what appears to be a clutch judder, this only happens when my 1998 corolla 4a-fe is first driven in a morning and sometimes after work, and it only happens once then it is fine, but when it does happen it is really really bad. She has done 80,000mls and i believe she's never had a clutch!! If you people do believe this is a clutch replacement does anybody have any recommendations for a replacement??

Now my second problem, when cruising at relatively high speed 60-80+ in a straight line if i move the steering wheel from side to side is feels quite notchy/lumpy, i have checked the PAS fluid level and all is o.k. Any ideas?? All advice welcome!

And my 3rd query is these resistor type chips you find on e-bay, has anybody tried these or anything similar?? or does anybody have any advice on cheap power gains, if at all possible. i currently have a cold air induction kit and that's it. Again all advice much welcomed..

And my 3rd query is these resistor type chips you find on e-bay, has anybody tried these or anything similar?? or does anybody have any advice on cheap power gains, if at all possible. i currently have a cold air induction kit and that's it. Again all advice much welcomed..

I can only answer question number 3 im affraid - Linky

If you already have a induction kit the next thing I would go for would be an exhaust. This will help the breathing of the system and would go perfectly with the induction kit and will propably give around 1-4 BHP in total :thumbsup:

It will also give you a nice sound ;) !

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links