Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

J A E Weather

GIDDLEPIN

Well I see it as an opporutunity to find out if the climate control works!!!!!!!! hehe............so looking forwards to getting a suntan tho :thumbsup:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GIDDLEPIN

• Demonic Angel

• Blue84

• Gnome

Aircon ? whats that? :huh::lol:

Ill be fine in my car - leather seats , backside stuck to those, metal gear knob, will be leaving some scorched skin on that lol and sunburnt head when i take the t-bar out - remind me why i bought this car? :huh::lol:

Should be a pleasant weekend weather wise! :)

Remember your suntan lotion people! :thumbsup:

Ill be fine in my car - leather seats , backside stuck to those, metal gear knob, will be leaving some scorched skin on that lol and sunburnt head when i take the t-bar out - remind me why i bought this car? :huh::lol:

Nowt wrong with any of that lol :P I can see the same happening for me...

mmmm backside stuck to hot leather, sunburnt (must remember lotion!) from T-bars... scorching steering wheel and gear knob... oooh lovely :D

Looks good.. mid twenties all weekend..

Just had the same problem Tegan.. drove the MR2 up to be MOT'd.. (cutting it close to JAE I know..) and burnt hands all the way there.. :(

I keep a Tshirt behind the seat these days.. lay it across me steering wheel... does wonders :thumbsup:

Wednesday is all set to be the hottest day of the year!

Remember the sunscreen for JAE guys - if you dont, I'll have plenty! :thumbsup:

sunscreen! i wannnnnaaaaa buuuuuuuuuuurrrrrn! lol

bah, im imune to sunburn

Looks good.. mid twenties all weekend..

Just had the same problem Tegan.. drove the MR2 up to be MOT'd.. (cutting it close to JAE I know..) and burnt hands all the way there.. :(

Ive had the same problem today, but i got wise and used my little sunglasses fabric case over the gear knob and just had to try not to touch the steering wheel as much ....... didnt help when taking corners :blink::lol:

I keep a Tshirt behind the seat these days.. lay it across me steering wheel... does wonders :thumbsup:
Why didnt I think to do that? :huh::lol:

Ooh good, glad to hear it won't be as hot....I do like the heat, but up to a point then it just gets a bit too much IMO.

Must not forget sun tan lotion, must not forget sun tan lotion *repeats* :lol:

Slightly off topic: There has been a three day dog show on the East of England Showground site from Tuesday to Thursday this week..............so all should watch where they step :( ;)

Ah lovely :rolleyes: thanks for the warning. BBC Weather was also saying showers/possible Thunderstorms for Saturday now too.

hurricain edith can come if she wants, wont stop me going

Rain forecast on the news now! :rolleyes:

Just saw that :(

Rain Saturday.. well until it happens I'll keep myself content by assuming the weather peeps are lying as usual! It'll be fiiiiine! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links