Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toc Weekender?

~Rach~

Beach is a good idea! :D

Okies, well how about finding a campsite by a beach somewhere, and arranging this for a weekend next year?

Problem is finding a free weekend.......

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ~Rach~

• earpl

• Leeky

• Caz SR

Top Posters In This Topic

Dependant on when it is, I'd be up for it.

I can see it now....

TOC invade BLACKPOOL!!!! :D

Guest rev3turbo

Next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! was thinking a month or so lol,

you can't keep a pimpin' party animal down,

Hou.....we need to make plans fella :thumbsup:

I mentioned Blackpool to someone last night and they shot me down in flames! :laughing:

I'm up for chilling on the beach as long as there's a bit of night life around, so a few of us can rip up some dance floors. ;)

Cornwall was a cool idea, but perhaps a bit far for some members to go? :unsure:

Guest rev3turbo

I mentioned Blackpool to someone last night and they shot me down in flames! :laughing:

I'm up for chilling on the beach as long as there's a bit of night life around, so a few of us can rip up some dance floors. ;)

Cornwall was a cool idea, but perhaps a bit far for some members to go? :unsure:

That sounds good to me, sack the camping off cheapo B&B's a plenty, nightlife, beach and a big sticky up tower thing it has it all.......

It's the vegas of Britain :P

You all know it makes sense (plus i aint been there for a few yrs!)

Sounds like a great idea to me, count me in as always.

Cornwall for a location perhaps, TOC BBQ on the beach.

Anne and me would be well up for a Cornwall trip, so that's a Glasgow member and a Yorkshire member willing to make the journey :thumbsup:

Count me out if it's a Blackpool trip though, I can't stand the place :shutit:

Sounds like a great idea to me, count me in as always.

Cornwall for a location perhaps, TOC BBQ on the beach.

Anne and me would be well up for a Cornwall trip, so that's a Glasgow member and a Yorkshire member willing to make the journey :thumbsup:

Count me out if it's a Blackpool trip though, I can't stand the place :!Removed!:

Nice one! :thumbsup:

So that's a few votes for Cornwall then. :)

Road trip to the Med for some serious beach action :thumbsup:

Paul.

Road trip to the Med for some serious beach action :thumbsup:

Paul.

sounds good to me... :thumbsup:

Jump on the Dover to Calais, head down through France to Nice/Monte Carlo, around to the pyraneese (sp?) into Spain...

And if your feeling adventerous, could head back up via the Alps, Switzerland and Germany ;)

I was thinking somewhere far more central to evryone as it wouldnt be fair the whole scottish lot driving down to cornwall, or the southern lot driving up to scotland (also because it would be freezing anyway)

Cleethorpes?

Scarborugh?

Sorry only know beaches near here or black pool!

All we need is alcohol, a good laugh and some amuzements as watching people drunk on the dancemachine is classic

I have post JAE syndrome, think i can get signed off work for it?

Yeah, if football players can get signed off with depression anything's possible

I was thinking somewhere far more central to evryone as it wouldnt be fair the whole scottish lot driving down to cornwall, or the southern lot driving up to scotland (also because it would be freezing anyway)

Cleethorpes?

Scarborugh?

Sorry only know beaches near here or black pool!

All we need is alcohol, a good laugh and some amuzements as watching people drunk on the dancemachine is classic

Nah! :(

I think this will be the main problem in a TOC only weekender because we're all looking for different things out of it. It's not like a national event where everyone has a common interest and can do their own thing within it (like JAE).

Some would like to chill on the beach, others would like a bender, some a mix of both... Finding a place that caters for everyone's tastes and location won't be easy.

Still, a nice idea. Any more suggestions? :thumbsup:

road trip to dublin anyone?

fantastic roads to drive on. great night life. lovely scenery

That sounds good :thumbsup:

What about North Wales?

Its fairly central in the grand scheme of things, and it'll give the chance for the Irish members to come over :D

Found this place in Anglesey, which has its own pub, its close to the sea, theres a track nearby if anyone fancied doing a track day.........

http://www.stdavidspark.com/

Location of campsite on BIG map

So the poll so far is:

Wales

Cornwall

Scarborough

Blackpool

Cleethorpes

France

Niece

Monte Carlo

Pyraneese

Spain

Ireland

Switzerland

Germany

Any more? ;)

So the poll so far is:

Wales

Cornwall

Scarborough

Blackpool

Cleethorpes

France

Niece

Monte Carlo

Pyraneese

Spain

Ireland

Switzerland

Germany

Any more? ;)

well since you asked - i know some great places in California... actually a great campsite too :yes:

So the poll so far is:

Wales

Cornwall

Scarborough

Blackpool

Cleethorpes

France

Niece

Monte Carlo

Pyraneese

Spain

Ireland

Switzerland

Germany

Any more? ;)

what about brighton?

great night life, lot of nice places to stay

the night life in brighton is not great.... although going via some of the antics i saw at JAE and the pictures, some members may like it :lol:

What about North Wales?

Its fairly central in the grand scheme of things, and it'll give the chance for the Irish members to come over :D

Found this place in Anglesey, which has its own pub, its close to the sea, theres a track nearby if anyone fancied doing a track day.........

http://www.stdavidspark.com/

Location of campsite on BIG map

Looks lovely :thumbsup:

how about sunny wales, breacon beacons are lovely this time of year.

great campsites and clubs........ loads of things to do, like going up in a glider, pony trecking etc etc etc

p.s.

hello GIDDLEPIN, nice to meet u and your lovely wife again. hope u had a good drive home.

baz

So the poll so far is:

Wales

Cornwall

Scarborough

Blackpool

Cleethorpes

France

Niece

Monte Carlo

Pyraneese

Spain

Ireland

Switzerland

Germany

Any more? ;)

Czech Republic B)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links