Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toc Weekender (cornwall)

GIDDLEPIN

Right…

I tried the Wales thing and apart from it being Bank holiday weekend they don’t cater for clubs during the school holiday season and if they did the price is £25 a night

There are a few showing an interest in Cornwall, a long trek for some I know, but a pleasant drive all the same.

Anne and I have done the weekend trip to Sennen Cove on several occasions and we have decided to go this coming Bank Holiday weekend, 26/27/28th August.

The location is HERE and it is a fantastic place (I’m sure Kimi will agree *)

I called the site and they are ok with our club turning up in numbers as long as we are responsible.

The minimum period is for three nights at £13 per night for small tents and £16 per night for larger ones (huge ones would be charged accordingly).

As I said, Anne and me will be going anyway but we would like it if a few of you could come along too

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GIDDLEPIN

• Devil-ish

• Gareth B

• selfbuild

We/I should be there hopefully :D :thumbsup:

Better air out the tent from the spiders lol :lol:

Sounds okay. How large is 'large'? Guess they decide that.

Im up for that tbh. So do we begin the list?

1. GIDDLEPIN

2. Rach

3. Crisis

Sounds interesting..... provisionally I'll say yes - let me also have a word with him in Worksop and see if he can get the time off work as well ;)

Its only a few days before my 25th birthday as well....

PARTAY! :D :D

1. GIDDLEPIN

2. Rach

3. Crisis

4. Em

Sounds okay. How large is 'large'? Guess they decide that.

Im up for that tbh. So do we begin the list?

1. GIDDLEPIN

2. Rach

3. Crisis

What to go in though?, Lagoon blue Celly or La Slapa? :shutit: :lol:

I'm up for it, Yves will have to check things at work first - won't traffic be a 'mare getting there and coming back though? :unsure::unsure:

If this goes ahead and all... will anyone be able to do any on site part fitting? Talking springs and maybe some engine pieces? Food and Beer can be bartered for :)

310 miles from here, motorways majority of the way.... its just the Cornwall A roads that might be a bit nightmareish.... :unsure:

We can get some convoys set up though can't we :thumbsup:

bah im goin down the eastbourne the weekend before. so i doubt ill be able to get another weekend off work. i really wanna go :( ill see what i can do but no promises

426 miles for us, been loads of times and still manage to take the odd wrong turn :lol:

(the A30 is a really good road now Em)

bit too far for me and a little skint after jae so dont think ill be making this one

Sorry guys, you will have to go without this binbag wearing freak!

Maybe intrested in this...... I take it this will be for two nights? (arrive saturday, come home monday)

bit too far for me and a little skint after jae so dont think ill be making this one

Sorry guys, you will have to go without this binbag wearing freak!

Wont be the same without you mate - who will I have girly chats with now!? :crybaby::lol:

Maybe intrested in this...... I take it this will be for two nights? (arrive saturday, come home monday)

We is going Fri to Mon :lol: But the minimum time you can pay for is three nights, just stay as long as you want. They wont take two nights as its bank holiday, however its cheap enough anyways :thumbsup:

Update on prices:

They require a £20 deposit

Send a cheque to

Sea View Holiday Park

Sennen

Penzance

Cornwall

TR19 7AD

Put on the back “Toyota Owners Club” and they will know it is for our group.

You also need to add your name and address for them to confirm :yes:

Let me know when you do it and I can confirm who is going :thumbsup:

Cheers

Les

I'm sorry folks, but I can't make that weekend :(

Ah well - next time...

:thumbsup:

A

Kate and I are off to see my folks in the motherland that weekend - ah well - next time.

Hope you all have fun

Il wait for Rach to confirm she is going... and then Il confirm... lift sharing! The greener way forward (or just cheaper)

Sorry, washing my hair.

Well, actually don't get paid until 15th september, so no money at all im afraid.

I might be up for this too Les. I've taken the whole of August off to sort out the house after the fire damage and think I will deserve a break by then.

We were talking about a camping trip that weekend but hadn't decided where. Normally go to Hollywell Bay Newquay or West Wales (Cai Bach) but up for a change of scenery and would be good to meet up again.

Wife and kids (2* 7yo twins!) in a huge 12 berth tent! I'll look into it asap and let you know :thumbsup:

sorry i definatly cant mate it. with it being a bank holiday weekend i cant have time off at the pub. maybe next time :thumbsup:

B)-->

QUOTE(Gareth B @ Jul 30 2006, 12:22 AM)

I might be up for this too Les. I've taken the whole of August off to sort out the house after the fire damage and think I will deserve a break by then.

We were talking about a camping trip that weekend but hadn't decided where. Normally go to Hollywell Bay Newquay or West Wales (Cai Bach) but up for a change of scenery and would be good to meet up again.

Wife and kids (2* 7yo twins!) in a huge 12 berth tent! I'll look into it asap and let you know :thumbsup:

Hope you can Make it Gareth it will be good to see you again :thumbsup: (Rach's party was the last time :o )

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links