Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toc Weekender (cornwall)

GIDDLEPIN

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GIDDLEPIN

• Devil-ish

• Gareth B

• selfbuild

At least it doesn't look like rain :thumbsup:CLICKY (You might have to type 'Sennen' in the location box)

If you want to know where the site is just head for Lands End ;) :lol:

Sennen.jpg

*is even more jealous* my Brother is staying somewhere around that area in Cornwall at the moment, they've got a Holiday Cottage down there (sadly they dont own it) and it's lovely - I used to go to St Ives every year.

If I wasn't working the Saturday of the Bank Holiday I'd be up for this still :yes:

How far to Lands End? 20 mins walk?

May take a walk down there on sunday if nothing else is planned...

I'm not a fitness freak by any stretch of the immagination, but there's a great walk down to Sennen for a bit of brekkie (if it's open), then a slow but strenuous walk along the coast to Lands End (Fabulous views), a pint or two at the complex there (a trip round the Lands End experience Isn't bad) then the final 3/4 mile stagger to the camp site to rest up for an evening session. :thumbsup:

If you want that is ;)

I'm not a fitness freak by any stretch of the immagination, but there's a great walk down to Sennen for a bit of brekkie (if it's open), then a slow but strenuous walk along the coast to Lands End (Fabulous views), a pint or two at the complex there (a trip round the Lands End experience Isn't bad) then the final 3/4 mile stagger to the camp site to rest up for an evening session. :thumbsup:

If you want that is ;)

I think I'll have to stop reading this thread.......sounds like such hard work this trip :lol:

If you want that is ;)

Sounds like a plan to me :thumbsup:

Well us Reading lot have had our first 'Reading Tribe Cornwall Meet' :lol:

Weather has been good all weekend, beer has been cold and the sea has been warm. We even went quad biking and i 'attempted' to drift my Supra in a field :lol:

Hope your TOC Cornwall trip goes well :thumbsup:

You may see me if you're going down on Saturday.

I'll be on my way down towards Cheddar Gorge this weekend, for a bike rally (although if the bike keeps playing up, I'll be in the car!).

Look out for my bike, and a fat bloke with a black lid riding it. ;)

Weather has been good all weekend, beer has been cold and the sea has been warm. We even went quad biking and i 'attempted' to drift my Supra in a field :lol:

Nice to see you lot joining in with the rest of TOC :shutit:

Nice to see you lot joining in with the rest of TOC :shutit:

Sorry dude, but the world doesnt revolve around TOC ;) I like attending TOC meets, thats why im still around - but there are other forums im on that come before TOC now.

dont think I'll make this one... gonna be enquiring about fixing/replacing my radiator methinks... *sigh... plus with certain 'issues' coming up :( I need ot save my pennies

Some downtime at home is required

dont think I'll make this one... gonna be enquiring about fixing/replacing my radiator methinks... *sigh... plus with certain 'issues' coming up :( I need ot save my pennies

Some downtime at home is required

:crybaby: Was lookin forwards to a girly weekend...............sighs

Nearly there now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes:

I would love to come to this with you guys..................but no can do.

Take it easy and have fun.

Not long now, took a day off the building work today to get a few last minute bits and bobs of camping equipment and can't wait now.

It will be a well deserved break (whatever the weather!).

See you there folks :thumbsup:

We're setting off at about 3am for brekkie at Exeter then a leisurely drive down the A30 ;)

See you there tomorrow :thumbsup:

Les n Anne,

dont forget to watch channel 987 on sky at 6.30pm tonight bbc1 southwest,

you will get the weather forcast then B)

hope you all enjoy kernow :D

kimi x

We might be turning up tommorrow evening :thumbsup:

The other half has to work in the morning, so hopefully we'll be leaving home about 2ish for the 5hr drive down to Sennen.

I'm not a fitness freak by any stretch of the immagination, but there's a great walk down to Sennen for a bit of brekkie (if it's open), then a slow but strenuous walk along the coast to Lands End (Fabulous views)

Your having a laugh :lol:

The breakfast was great at Sennen but the walk to Lands End, strenuous as it maybe (for the ladys), certainly wasn't slow.... and as Les and Gareth went for a extremly brisk walk (from what Gareth told me) for the cars parked in Sennen, me and the rest of us got dragged around the shops (I'm not saying who by) and a walk back to the campsite.

We had about 1/4 mile to go when I spotted Les and Gareth driving in the campsite back to the tents.

We all had a great time and the food at the Meadery was.... well you have to experience it to appreciate it... even if Les and Anne did make a mess eating their dessert :lol: (come on Les, post the pics)..

It was great to meet you all and look forward to doing it next time :thumbsup: B)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links