Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toc Weekender (cornwall)

GIDDLEPIN

Well Im suffering trying to find someone to look after sprog... :(

Could bring her with, but would have no peace :lol:

Will let know know how search goes :)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GIDDLEPIN

• Devil-ish

• Gareth B

• selfbuild

Ok definately up for this.

Rach, I will be bringing my 2 7yo daughters. The site looks great and very child friendly with plenty to keep them entertained (read, out of the way!).

Les, do you know if you are booked in the terraces area they mention or the meadow where they say it is for larger tents and families nearer the childrens playground.

I guess it doesn't matter too much. At the moment we have one of these huge 3 bedroom dome tents (12 berth!) but now our son has "grown out" of camping I think we might change it for a smaller one.

Any recomendations on 4/6 berth tents (not overly concerned on price).

We are looking to go from the Thursday - Tuesday depending on availability and would avoid some of the traffic. I will phone them tomorrow to check and book.

Les can you pm me your phone number and i'll give you a bell to discuss things. (eg i can bring a gazebo for us all to use etc)

Rach I have a number for you (mobile) would it still be the same one. Mine hasn't changed if you still have it.

p.s. if the kids do our heads in Les can bbq them! (they are very good to be honest).

B)-->

QUOTE(Gareth B @ Jul 30 2006, 11:07 AM)

Ok definately up for this.

Rach, I will be bringing my 2 7yo daughters. The site looks great and very child friendly with plenty to keep them entertained (read, out of the way!).

Les, do you know if you are booked in the terraces area they mention or the meadow where they say it is for larger tents and families nearer the childrens playground.

I guess it doesn't matter too much. At the moment we have one of these huge 3 bedroom dome tents (12 berth!) but now our son has "grown out" of camping I think we might change it for a smaller one.

Any recomendations on 4/6 berth tents (not overly concerned on price).

We are looking to go from the Thursday - Tuesday depending on availability and would avoid some of the traffic. I will phone them tomorrow to check and book.

Les can you pm me your phone number and i'll give you a bell to discuss things. (eg i can bring a gazebo for us all to use etc)

Rach I have a number for you (mobile) would it still be the same one. Mine hasn't changed if you still have it.

p.s. if the kids do our heads in Les can bbq them! (they are very good to be honest).

No Idea which part of the site we will be at, I've been going there since the early 70's and it has changed every time :D .

Argos & Halfords do a good line in tents and they are all a reasonable price now :thumbsup:

Anne and me were planning on leaving early hours of Friday morning to avoid traffic so we will stay Friday night, Saturday night, Sunday night (cant wait to go to the Meadery for chicken in the rough followed by Cornish icecream & clotted cream :drool: )

PM sent :thumbsup:

sounds fab.. but dunno if I can or not.. .will have to see.. its a long way... and got lots going on around that sorta time..

keep you posted

Right... I phoned them this morning and they said just turn up as you don't need to book unless it is for three or more days.

So we will be coming down on saturday morning and staying till monday.... if that's ok with you people?

I've got to work that Saturday, got no chance of swapping it as it's a Bank Holiday weekend and we're all off on the Monday! So I think you'll have to count me out :crybaby::crybaby:

Sorry Les I did not recieve your PM.

I think I must have been having problems since the last board upgrade which would explain why numerous people haven't replied to any of my PMs' or they just don't like me :P

I will put my mobile number up in gold soon. I'm just trying to rearrange some building work but will definately be going and will contact the site in a few days time. Look forward to it :thumbsup:

Anne and I have done the weekend trip to Sennen Cove on several occasions and we have decided to go this coming Bank Holiday weekend, 26/27/28th August.

The location is HERE and it is a fantastic place (I’m sure Kimi will agree *)

What can i say Les top choice of location B)

but i've only just come back from 2 weeks down Cornwall :rolleyes:

so i wont be able to make this one, but i did take this picture while i was down sennen way

HMdisc1030.jpg

hope you have a top time :thumbsup:

B)-->

QUOTE(Gareth B @ Aug 8 2006, 05:57 PM)

Booked in from the Thursday to the Tuesday, deposit sent. Will have cold beers waiting for you :thumbsup:

How are we gonna find you in that BIG campsight???? Erm - follow the trail of beer cans!!! :lol:

Cant wait B) be there Friday afternoon - ish!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Me and rachael will be coming, so far we have 26/27/28 off work :thumbsup:

EXCELLENT!

Rachael obviously wasnt put off (or poisoned) by the TocBBQ then. ;)

I will be asking for time off tomorrow... if I get it.. I'll be there... will I still need to ring up n book.. or just turn up ?

I will be asking for time off tomorrow... if I get it.. I'll be there... will I still need to ring up n book.. or just turn up ?

Bit of a gamble just turning up, if the weather is good you might not get in with it being bank holiday ;)

Me and rachael will be coming, so far we have 26/27/28 off work :thumbsup:

EXCELLENT!

Rachael obviously wasnt put off (or poisoned) by the TocBBQ then. ;)

lol, nah she thought it was great :P ... im going to try and get the friday off, so we can come down then... once I know what dates we have, ill put a deposit down

Gonna have to pull out of this guys - sorry!

Serious lack of funds, plus am going away twice in October so need to save for those - shame as its my birthday a few days after and could have done with a TOC party, but hey ho.... funds dictate.... :(

Gonna have to pull out of this guys - sorry!

Serious lack of funds, plus am going away twice in October so need to save for those - shame as its my birthday a few days after and could have done with a TOC party, but hey ho.... funds dictate.... :(

Awww! :(

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gareth B @ Aug 8 2006, 05:57 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

Booked in from the Thursday to the Tuesday, deposit sent. Will have cold beers waiting for you :thumbsup:

How are we gonna find you in that BIG campsight???? Erm - follow the trail of beer cans!!! :lol:

I have sent you both pm's with my mobile number so you can phone me when you are close and I will meet you at reception.

I'm not sure if you are receiving my pm's, let me know. I have received yours and will text you my number if you haven't received my pm :thumbsup:

Well I wont be able to make it :(

Still have no celi, Nicks working, and I have no one to look after sprog. Also, found out my bridesmaids have planned a meal that saturday too......

Have a good time tho everyone, dont have tooooo much fun without me :D

Quote Gareth -

'I have sent you both pm's with my mobile number so you can phone me when you are close and I will meet you at reception.

I'm not sure if you are receiving my pm's, let me know. I have received yours and will text you my number if you haven't received my pm :thumbsup:'

Go 'em ta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See ya there B)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links