Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav4 Photo's.

Uncle Bob

Its nice to see pics of other members cars, I also belong to a motorbike forum and I think most members upload 20 more pics each time the bike is cleaned or the latest bling addition is added lol.

These are the first pics of my moist RAV4. I have my first bits of bling on order but they have not arrived yet.

forum1.jpg

forum2.jpg

forum3.jpg

forum4.jpg

forum5.jpg

forum6.jpg

Baz, excellent :thumbsup: , thanks for interior shots. IMHO I allways thought the CD/Radio

fitted to my 4.2 made the dash look a bit dated. Your photo of big screen sat nav confirms

it. HMMMMM....... something for me to think about. (looks for plastic :censor: dodges missile

fired by wife) :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Cheers,

Dave. :thumbsup:

Baz, excellent :thumbsup: , thanks for interior shots. IMHO I allways thought the CD/Radio

fitted to my 4.2 made the dash look a bit dated. Your photo of big screen sat nav confirms

it. HMMMMM....... something for me to think about. (looks for plastic :censor: dodges missile

Cheers,

If you were not so far away Dave I would suggest a meet up and you could show your wife how nice it really is :!Removed!:

Cheers,

If you were not so far away Dave I would suggest a meet up and you could show your wife how nice it really is :shutit:

Baz,

I could hold my portable Garmin with 2" screen LOL and we could do comparison, my wife like other

women would probably say size does not matter.LOL.

Mine would say "What's wrong with the one you've already got" ;) ;)

Never understand......

Never understand......

Why do they say that ?

They just dont fully understand all this do they lol :yahoo:

Never understand......

Why do they say that ?

They just dont fully understand all this do they lol :yahoo:

I get the "my car needs a service" 1 week before it's due.......DOH

My car brakes feel funny....which translates into I have to fork out ££££ to get them fixed..."O can I use your car while my car's being fixed" which we all know about also translates to, I need a courtesy car....arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

There that's better....Normality returned..............

Well i'm impressed guys, this thread has been viewed 9858 times , keep the photo flowing :thumbsup:

Just to help push beyond the 10k mark, heres one of the business end;

engine.jpg

Cheers

Just to help push beyond the 10k mark, heres one of the business end;

engine.jpg

Cheers

Blimey Anchorman....... :eek: :eek: looks like an extra from the Transformers Movie........... :) :) :)

Anchorman,

Have you just taken it out of the wrapper ? Where are the plastic bits ? :rolleyes:

Thats the second engine in the boot!!!

Just kidding.

The plastic cover just pulls off!

Slightly more dirtier than Anchorman's (well she is coming upto her 5th birthday in Sept :cheers: )

DSCF0063.jpg

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Get the pressure washer on it chatman, it will do no harm!

Then show us again!!

PS You have broke the 10k mark with your original post Bob - congrats! :toast:

Here's the T180 that I bought recently. Unlike all of yours which are nice, clean, shiny perfect examples, mine has a slight "flaw" - it's damaged! Still, she's being mended as we speak and will be back on the road again in the next few weeks. I thought that I'd post some "before" pictures...

99e7d94164.jpg

Just wondering....how are thing's coming along? :g:

Is the car ready for any "After" pictures yet?

Hope so....

• 2 weeks later...

Well if we are going to start showing of engines ( sunglasses should now be put on before viewing :D ) .......

gallery_392_179_1120908903.jpg

:)

Well if we are going to start showing of engines ( sunglasses should now be put on before viewing :D ) .......

PHA you lot have far too much time on your hands to be getting engine bays that clean.... B) B) B) B)

PHA you lot have far too much time on your hands to be getting engine bays that clean.... B) B) B) B)

Arrr its so easy for the new shape Rav4 boys to flash off a clean engine bay :P :P

Arrr its so easy for the new shape Rav4 boys to flash off a clean engine bay :P :P

Bob, stunning :thumbsup: how handy would that be if you run out of plates :lol:

But then how would you get it in the dishwasher :unsure:

Dave ;)

Bob, stunning :thumbsup: how handy would that be if you run out of plates :lol:

But then how would you get it in the dishwasher :unsure:

Dave ;)

Dishwash you say,I'd not thought of that....i'll try that when the wifes not looking , see if you notices a RAV4 rocker cover behind the roasting trays :D .

Just wanted to bump this one back onto page 1

Don't any of our most recently purchased Rav's deserve a little outing on here???

Anyone got a 57 plate to stick on and make me jealous???? :D

Just wanted to bump this one back onto page 1

Don't any of our most recently purchased Rav's deserve a little outing on here???

Anyone got a 57 plate to stick on and make me jealous???? :D

No..the novelty of driving them has not worn of yet :D

I know that some of you have been following the repairs that I am having done to a T180 that I bought a few months back. Well, repairs are finally underway and here are some of the photo's of the car after it was stripped. Now all the damaged bits have been removed, it doesnt look bad!! Still dont really understand how insurance companies can justify writing a car off like this...

Anyway, enjoy and I will try and get more photo's...!!

PICT0263.jpg

PICT0264.jpg

PICT0265.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links