Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Possibly Redundancy

Demonic Angel

Awww hun :(

As everyone has said, you are now open to a lot more prospects and opportunities, so get working on your cv :P

Motivation can come from the worst possible senarios :thumbsup:

Theres been rumours around mine that theres going to be job cuts, but we dont know from what areas. Medias been taking a beating, and after 3 bad financial reports in a row, and major cost cutting in all divisions, its not looking too hopeful. Know theres a lot of peeps working their asses off on their CVs, just in case, including me :(

So if anyone knows any jobs going for someone whose qualified for nothing, and trained/experienced for lots, then let me know :lol:

Sorry to hear the bad news :( At least now you have the opportunity to turn it all around and progress with your career. Good Luck! *hugs*

Well I spoke to my boss yesterday - she called me asking if I was alright and we had a chat

Meeting is at 2pm on Monday so I'm not going in til then, but I'm more or less certain I'll be going as I can't think of anything I could do there instead - as I said, the company is very small (9 people) so there isnt much job opportunity there...

It'll be a shame though, I've put more in than most and I've put up with more than most - I was promised a pay rise 6 months ago which I never got due to the problems the company was experiencing, I'm always on call for IT issues and have managed to fix everything I've been told about (apart from the resolution issue on the MD's laptop - stupid Sony Vaios :P ) and thats not part of my job role at all, its all unofficial and all unpaid - yet I still did it and was always happy to do it.

I've only had one day off sick in almost 2 years, I never took any time off when I had my car accident (even though I was advised to), never had any time off when I moved back to Rugby and only one day off after my Grandma died for the funeral even though I was quite within my rights to take bereavement leave...

Basically I dont like to feel like I'm taking the mickey, so I always go to work. Unlike some people there who do take the mickey and have lots of time off.... I guess I feel in a way that its unfair that I should go and they should stay - even though they're in a different department. :angry:

I suppose at least I know I'll get a glowing reference. :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links