Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Which Celica Should I Go For ? ! Selling Mine...

readbmr

Hi can anybody tell me or reccommend which celica i should go for , ie i already have a black celica J plate 1991 gtr 2.0 twin cam , but auto, and very very nice but wana change for a manual celica, theres so many im not sure which are best for performance , realiability etc, not to worried if turbo but would prefer non turbo, oh and im hopefully looking for an N plate celica if that helps around the 8-1000 mark, hope somebody can help , mines done 91000 miles but immaculate so hopefully should get good price, thanx from Brian.

Celica ST202 is what you want fella. Make sure it`s got the 3S-GE engine. 170ish BHP Basically it`s the revision 3 engine of whats in your J reg.

Some of the ST boys`ll be along shortly to tell you whats what. Good luck anyway. :thumbsup:

Hey fella.. forget all that.. and buy mine.. :)

:lol: Had to say it really :P

Although if you can justify the fuel/running costs - you wont regret buying the turbo :yahoo:

dont you mean GT boys Dak? :P

Ahh whatever. :rolleyes: Ruddy gen 6`s, they`re all poo anyway. :lol::lol::lol::thumbsup:

Ahh whatever. :rolleyes: Ruddy gen 6`s, they`re all poo anyway. :lol::lol::lol::thumbsup:

Poo poo Gen 6 :yes: yay for Gen 5 :toast:

Dude you want a Gen6 GT - 3sfe is less powerful but a bit better in low revs , the 3sge as dak says is 170bhp and flies in the high revs :)

Gen 6 st202 all the way. As i've found you should be looking for the 3s-ge version but if you are willing to put some time and cash into the car then 3s-fe is an option. Or you can "buy a GT4"..... If i had the cash i'd be goin for fizz's car myself.

Gen 6 st202 all the way. As i've found you should be looking for the 3s-ge version but if you are willing to put some time and cash into the car then 3s-fe is an option. Or you can "buy a GT4"..... If i had the cash i'd be goin for fizz's car myself.

...........what :unsure:

Hi, now im confused !! lol, how much is yours going for, i have to sell mine first, but wow yes yours looks superb..

Poo poo Gen 6 :yes: yay for Gen 5 :toast:

hi wow how did you get the car to look like kitt? was it expensive? im selling my black celica, shame cos them kitt lights look awesome..

:crybaby: must admit felt the gen 5 had more pull than my six has (st 2lt) if yo going up go for a turbo m8 or you will feel robbed on power!! :rolleyes::yahoo:

B)-->

QUOTE(Tom.B @ Nov 19 2006, 05:22 PM)

:crybaby: must admit felt the gen 5 had more pull than my six has (st 2lt) if yo going up go for a turbo m8 or you will feel robbed on power!! :rolleyes::yahoo:

Hi so are you saying i should deafinately go for a turbo like a gt4 ? also will i be able to pick one up for around a grand ? im selling my gtr black 2.0 1991 celica but its auto, but realy nippy for what it is, hope to hear soon and i like the look of gen 5 and gen 6, thanx again from Brian

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tom.B @ Nov 19 2006, 05:22 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

Hi so are you saying i should deafinately go for a turbo like a gt4 ? also will i be able to pick one up for around a grand ? im selling my gtr black 2.0 1991 celica but its auto, but realy nippy for what it is, hope to hear soon and i like the look of gen 5 and gen 6, thanx again from Brian

for a grand your looking at a **** 3sge gen6 , not even close to affording a turbo .

How about ZZT231 or ST205?

Hi can you tell me more about the above ZZT231 And ST205 ? ie whats bhp etc and what can i pick them up for, also will they be uk or imports . hope you can help, regards from brian

B)-->

QUOTE(Tom.B @ Nov 19 2006, 05:22 PM)

the st isnt a 2ltr... its a 1.8... thats prob why it feels slower :P

Hi can you tell me more about the above ZZT231 And ST205 ? ie whats bhp etc and what can i pick them up for, also will they be uk or imports . hope you can help, regards from brian

ST205 is the 94-99 GT4 2.0 turbo. Can be UK or import:

UK=239bhp

Jap=255bhp

awesome cars!! best celica ever made :thumbsup:

...........what :unsure:

I reckon the post was for options of which Celica. A st202 is a Celica last time i looked into the driveway. They look great, as it has the same Shell as the 3s-ge and 3s-gte and is around the money this guy wants to spend. If further this dude wants to spend extra dosh he can make the the decision to improve a 3s-fe or 3s-ge or buy a BUY A GT4. I doubt he'd get a GT4 for 800 to 1000 quid. :wacko:

I reckon the post was for options of which Celica. A st202 is a Celica last time i looked into the driveway. They look great, as it has the same shell as the 3s-ge and 3s-gte and is around the money this guy wants to spend. If further this dude wants to spend extra dosh he can make the the decision to improve a 3s-fe or 3s-ge or buy a BUY A GT4. I doubt he'd get a GT4 for 800 to 1000 quid. :wacko:

i think the point crismillencolin was trying to make was .... why buy a 3s-fe when you can buy a 3s-ge for the same price

no what i ment was why would you have to throw money at a 3sfe to make it worth buying ? its not a bad car ..... ok its not as fast as the 3sge but its cheaper and more economical , which some people are interested in (unlike me:P )

Martin Longbow and lots of others on celica-club loves the 3sfe and wouldnt change it , i believe - i only put it down cause i want something faster , its a &#33;Removed&#33; good car :D

thx. i agree as with all the celica models. if i could only catch my cuzz's nissan :drool:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_quer...p;search=Search

not with a 3s-fe i suggest :(

thx. i agree as with all the celica models. if i could only catch my cuzz's nissan :drool:

:unsure: what.

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tom.B @ Nov 19 2006, 05:22 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

the st isnt a 2ltr... its a 1.8... thats prob why it feels slower :P

ST205 is the 94-99 GT4 2.0 turbo. Can be UK or import:

UK=239bhp

Jap=255bhp

awesome cars!! best celica ever made :thumbsup:

Thanks for your reply

Regarding ZZT231. It is 7th Celica from 2000 to 2006. About 190HP and can be UK or import

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links