Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Thank You To Fellow Toccers

ae111sr

For those who don't know - on 13th November the Welsh NHS has finally made good on it's promise to give me a new right knee and I was back home again on 20th feeling a little the worse for wear and in some considerable pain.

Now imagine the scene - afternoon, Saturday 25th November - I'm there resting with my feet up and who should walk into my living room - a posse of seven TOC mates who sprung a surprise visit on me. :group-cuddles: I want to say a HUGE thanks to you guys for brightening up my afternoon Kim and Mark, Jerry and Lorraine, Adam and Jen and Richard K - you made my day. And I'll never believe another thing my wife Babs tells me ever again :)

All I can say fellas is THANK YOU for visiting and hope you all had safe trips home.

John :crutchy:

:crutchy: What a great surprise for you! :group-cuddles:

We are all with you in spirit and hope that it is not too long before you are up and about and driving that terrific car of yours :gora::yahoo:

Best wishes for a speedy recovery

Steve

Your welcome John :D

Its nice to see you looking so good after your op :thumbsup:

It took alot of organising esp with your high blood pressure, it made ours and babs blood pressure high too :lol:

Babs was wonderful i esp liked the trip through your neighbours back garden :P

You can tell her i'll just be me when i call now though, instead of pretending to be babs auntie :yahoo:

You cant say you did not get the mars bar you asked for either :P

We got home around midnight :eek: .......we had a slight detour to a pub :cheers:

I'm sorry we interrupted your afternoon of rugby,,,but it wasnt worth watching was it :rolleyes::lol:

We would have opened it up to the rest of Toc , however we did not think you'd be fit enough for loads of people walking through your front room :wacko:

kim & mark xx

Always good to hear about a surprise Toc meet especially for one of our members. :yes:

Glad you’re on the mend John :thumbsup:

All the best

Les

Hi john

Hey know problem mate. Just seen the look on your face was classic. We all thought that you needed cheering up mate so we planned this just for you.

Was good to see that you were mobile and able to move around so well considering that you have just had a operation.

Great to have the old school together again :yahoo: Sorry if we made you miss the game but hey from what i heard about the results you wouldn't have wanted to watch it lol.

Anyway mate you take care and we will see you in the new year :shutit: :shutit:

And remember mate keep up the good work as it's only a inch and remember to close the windows :yahoo:

Love to babs x x

jerry and lorraine x x

Hi John,

It was nice to see the four of ya: John, Babs, SR & Charger :lol:

I hope your recovery is as speedy as your cars.

See ya both soon

Richard K :thumbsup:

p.s. now I know where you live Muhahahahaha!!!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links