Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hid'sss

choading

:o They make a big difference

Can I just ask are they H4 bulbs or H7?

Was it easy to install?

Where have you mounted the transformers for them? Pics of where they are located would help :thumbsup:

might have to get some of those friend. i will pop to haverhill again soon mate so will have to see what the lights are like next to mine.

HID's are brilliant. I had mine fitted earlier this year. I think mine were the H7's, which had the main beam as well. I located the ballasts behind the bumper.

HID's are brilliant. I had mine fitted earlier this year. I think mine were the H7's, which had the main beam as well. I located the ballasts behind the bumper.

h7 when yoou have h4 headlight?

they looks swell :)

ive always been a big fan of the the old eBay special HID kits lol cant beat a bargain

plug and play , so u can always return to OE bulbs at any time

• 2 weeks later...

brilliant!

i hate the yaris headlamps as they have sod all beam pattern what-so-ever, and the main beam just seems to light up the surrounding hedge bottom! Just like having a lightbulb in a goldfish bowl!

Best thing i ever did was have morette headlamps, at least you get a PROPER lamp that points in the right direction. Not to everyones taste, but by far a better set of lamps :)

I asked the same question and apparently it is because they work by changing where the light is directed rather than the brightness so you get a more forward focussed full beam and the low beam is a wider spread beam.

yup u have exactly the same kit as me and ive done exactly the same on the drives side but put the passenger side one on the strut brace

I asked the same question and apparently it is because they work by changing where the light is directed rather than the brightness so you get a more forward focussed full beam and the low beam is a wider spread beam.

correct :)

• 3 months later...

Guys, i'm having a bit of trouble installing my HID kit. It all works but the high beam doesn't seem to want to work at all anymore. Also the high beam warning lamp (in the instrument binnacle) is ALWAYS on!!! Any help/advice would be grateful.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links