Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Owner

LeeGawthorpe

Hi All

Dare I say it???? Been a LR owner for years and finally got the misses a RAV 4 3dr. To say she has wanted on since they came out is....., well an understatement.

Well impressed with the little RAV to the point Wife now taking Disco 3 to work so I can have fun :D

A few quick questions please....

1. What is the model I have an 2005 Granite 3dr Leather Seats 2.0 VVT-i? Seen T180 and all sorts mentioned.

2. Seen Diff Lock mentioned on the forum - don't suppose this model has it?

3. What Navigation system can I install - looking at TNS200 on fleabay? How do I know if the leads are there or not. It does have an auto changer under front passenger seat.

4. Seem to have a rumble very quiet (but I am very picky) when coasting. Not being used to Toyota's I am assuming this is nothing more than normal diff/trans noise.

5. Anyone recommend mud flaps - which ones and how many ££'s

Sorry to ask so many questions, but thanking you all in anticipation.

Dare I say it???? Been a LR owner for years

We can let you off this mistake....

1. What is the model I have an 2005 Granite 3dr Leather Seats 2.0 VVT-i? Seen T180 and all sorts mentioned.

Yours is the last shape model MKIII before the change. As yours is a 3dr and they don't make them any more.. Also T180 is a Diesel D4D model. Yours is petrol.

3. What Navigation system can I install - looking at TNS200 on fleabay? How do I know if the leads are there or not. It does have an auto changer under front passenger seat.

You can get the Nav system for your unit. But will also need the DVD box, cable wiring harness and ariel, the cable part being the most important and costly...Have seen a few on eBay.

4. Seem to have a rumble very quiet (but I am very picky) when coasting. Not being used to Toyota's I am assuming this is nothing more than normal diff/trans noise.

Cant give an answer to this one...

5. Anyone recommend mud flaps - which ones and how many ££'s

I would use Toyota OEM one's as they are the best. As mine had them already unable to offer advise on cost....but not that dear...

.....And welcome :thumbsup::thumbsup: to the TOC Club

Hello Lee,

I am the Deputy Editor of Today Tomorrow magazine, the official magazine for Toyota users in the UK.

In the magazine, there is a page at the end where we ask owners to tell us their story. I wonder if you and your RAV4 would be interested in taking part? The page would need for you to answer a few questions by phone, and then for a photographer to come and take your picture with the car, which should take about 1-2 hours. The ‘I love my’ page is an opportunity for drivers of Toyota vehicles to tell us a good story about their car.

Please let me know if you are interested in taking part in this page and if you have a particular story in mind. We are shortlisting candidates this week.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Anyone else have a story they would like to tell about their Toyota? Contact me at jessica@sundaypublishing.com

Hello Lee,

I am the Deputy Editor of Today Tomorrow magazine, the official magazine for Toyota users in the UK.

In the magazine, there is a page at the end where we ask owners to tell us their story. I wonder if you and your RAV4 would be interested in taking part? The page would need for you to answer a few questions by phone, and then for a photographer to come and take your picture with the car, which should take about 1-2 hours. The ‘I love my’ page is an opportunity for drivers of Toyota vehicles to tell us a good story about their car.

Please let me know if you are interested in taking part in this page and if you have a particular story in mind. We are shortlisting candidates this week.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Anyone else have a story they would like to tell about their Toyota? Contact me at jessica@sundaypublishing.com

Yep, Big Brother is watching!!!!!!

Clare :thumbsup:

Still not let the wife have her RAV back :yahoo:

Just had to wash the Disco for her though - so I can have the RAV for another week

Call me sad...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links