Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Olso Auris Ordered

G6-R

no sideskirts?

When you mount the rear skirt, be shure to cut out enough in the rear bumper, if you do not cut out enough, there will be a gap between the bumper and the skirt. And with this glue, you only have one chance to mount it!

Just a tip...

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• G6-R

• Fred6370

• OldSkoO1

• muser

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

no sideskirts?

When you mount the rear skirt, be shure to cut out enough in the rear bumper, if you do not cut out enough, there will be a gap between the bumper and the skirt. And with this glue, you only have one chance to mount it!

Just a tip...

Fred can you tel me where i must cut in the rearbumper , maybe you have a photo ?????

It is actually quite a big piece you have to cut out. I don`t have any pictures of when I did it to my car, but I can check the Techdoc2 on tuesday when I get back to work. I guess there is a mounting instruction there.

It is actually quite a big piece you have to cut out. I don`t have any pictures of when I did it to my car, but I can check the Techdoc2 on tuesday when I get back to work. I guess there is a mounting instruction there.

Ok Fred , thanx for that , can you tell me where i must CUT and is it on each side or in the middle of the bumper ??

Oh yeah i have picked up the things that needs to be sprayed last night and we screwed the rearspoiler and the frontspoiler on the Auris yesterdayevening :D and it looks very nice . this morning we going to put the protectionstrips on the side of the Auris they are sprayed aswell

Pictures later today , the rearskirt must wait untill i have a fittinginstruction

Here is a link for the techdoc page, push rear skirt, twin pipe, and there is the instructions!

I hope.

The manual says you have to take off the bumper, but you don`t need to do that, I cut out all

on my car with the bumper on the car.

techdoc2, AIM

That link was no success....

Try this one.

then go:

Search publications

Accessory innstallation manual

Skirt

Rear skirt twin pipe

Techdoc

Thanx Fred

i have PDF file from it now from a guy overhere in the Netherlands :thumbsup:

Now i only have to buy some 18" tyres thats what i,am going to do this week :yahoo:

now some pics

the rearskirt must put on the bumper with GLEU thats why there,s alot of tape on the bumper :thumbsup:

Tomorrow i can remove the tape

post-6191-1180359603_thumb.jpg

post-6191-1180359628_thumb.jpg

post-6191-1180359652_thumb.jpg

post-6191-1180359674_thumb.jpg

post-6191-1180359693_thumb.jpg

post-6191-1180359716_thumb.jpg

post-6191-1180359733_thumb.jpg

post-6191-1180359756_thumb.jpg

Now i only have to buy some 18" tyres thats what i,am going to do this week :yahoo:

now some pics

the rearskirt must put on the bumper with GLEU thats why there,s alot of tape on the bumper :thumbsup:

now some pics

Looks great - especially like the rear twin pipes, can't wait for toyota motorsport to release them for the T180; do they sound good?

the sound is good not to loud its good enough for me :thumbsup:

Congratulations G6-R!!! Great work :thumbsup:

I'm waiting to see this 18" rims fitted....

Soon I willl have my Auris 1.6 vvt-i Sol 3 doors with "pure white" colour... and I'm really interested in 17" tte pitlane rims too :rolleyes:

Soon I willl have my Auris 1.6 vvt-i Sol 3 doors with "pure white" colour... and I'm really interested in 17" tte pitlane rims too :rolleyes:

I could buy a brandnewset 17 " Pitlanes in Black Chrome without tyres for 750 euro 4 wheels

I could buy a brandnewset 17 " Pitlanes in Black Chrome without tyres for 750 euro 4 wheels

Nice price!!

I asked at the nearest toyota seller to my town, and they told me that TTE 17" Pitnale (without tyres) cost 270€ per wheel.... :crybaby:

Can you tell me where I can get your price? I'm from Catalonia, near to Spain :rolleyes:

Nice price!!

I asked at the nearest toyota seller to my town, and they told me that TTE 17" Pitnale (without tyres) cost 270€ per wheel.... :crybaby:

Can you tell me where I can get your price? I'm from Catalonia, near to Spain :rolleyes:

From me but i don,t no the P&P costs are to spain from Holland

Tomorrow i can collect my wheels from the Tyreshop and than i,am going to put them on the AURIS :wub:

:yahoo: Yes TMS Pitlane 18" with 225/40-18 TYRES

post-6191-1180621557_thumb.jpg

post-6191-1180621575_thumb.jpg

post-6191-1180621600_thumb.jpg

Looks great Jo!!

I have to say it looks a totally different car when lowered! :yahoo: Pity Toyota wouldn't let you spec the whole TMS kit as a factory option so I could get an Auris as a company car without it looking like every other Auris!

One thing though Jo... you forgot the sideskirts! :lol:

Looks great Jo!!

I have to say it looks a totally different car when lowered! :yahoo: Pity Toyota wouldn't let you spec the whole TMS kit as a factory option so I could get an Auris as a company car without it looking like every other Auris!

One thing though Jo... you forgot the sideskirts! :lol:

:thumbsup: I had the Sideskirts olso but i sold them on cause you have to GLEU them on the body :unsure:

look at this picture from al the stuff in my Garage they olso laying on the ground rapt in PLASTIC

post-6191-1180625607_thumb.jpg

Nice!

But you don`t HAVE to glue the side skirts on, even if it says so in the instructions.

I used... hmmm... something we call 3M tape, 3M link

It is actually used for older cars, when fitting new windscreens.

I used this on my skirts, and they still hang on!

And if I would like to take the skirts off, it will be possible without destroying the paint....

Maybe this is some information that you could do well without... Sorry for not telling you this sooner, but I didn`t know why you should sell the skirts...

But anyway, Nice car, any more plans for it?

I had some glue on my rearbumper and removed that with a 3M tool without damageding the paint :thumbsup:

More Plans ??? don,t no yet :!Removed!: hahahahahahahahhaha

post-6191-1180806577_thumb.jpg

post-6191-1180806605_thumb.jpg

Don`t have any more plans yet me either. Maybe I will get some dark film on my windows some day soon, that is all.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links