Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pompey Gaz

JappyBeast

You have been busy today,

Trying to catch up with my post count? :D :P :D

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pompey Gaz

• JappyBeast

• 1bloke1dog1mr2

• Red Yaris 54

You have been busy today,

Trying to catch up with my post count? :D :P :D

:crybaby: I am just a student with no life and putting off a 3000 word essay, which has to be in friday lol

it will all be over in a few weeks when i graduate, but i got a fair few posts to make yet to catch up Jappy :P

I only got a good run because in my old job I had 40 mins of work in an 8 hour shift so I was on here for the rest of the time.

3000 words is nothing, its only about 300 posts on here!

I only got a good run because in my old job I had 40 mins of work in an 8 hour shift so I was on here for the rest of the time.

3000 words is nothing, its only about 300 posts on here!

cushty job, I am only in uni for like 3 hours one day a week :D

and its on myspace/youtube and how they are activly contributing to the digital society and the possible future of the sites

or summat like that, my notes have been in the car since february lol

damn it :(

its 8 pages long, double lined spaced, i've included my presentation on disc and paper, my script for the presentation and like research, but it looks a bit wafery thin haha

> Today's Top 10 Posters

Member Joined Total Member Posts Posts Today % of today's posts

Pompey Gaz 2-May 07 71 15 4.75%

Posting a lot is one thing but double posting is a crime punishable by castration. Hit the edit button fella :thumbsup:

I'm upset I'm not the highest poster today.

I have still to get home tho and have a few beers. Its not over yet.

I love a bit of testosterone fueled posting, being a girl and all! Talking of word counts, I remember doing an essay once for GCSE english, wrote in REALLY BIG WRITING and spaced the words out loads. Well it fooled my english teacher. These were the days before the internet and Word :rolleyes:

i remember my gcse's when txt language was just coming in and everyone started writing in txt, haha

I wrote mine out, but now my essays have to be size 14 double lined space, my last essay was 8 pages :bookworm:

Blimey, they specify what size! Only thing I actually typed out and printed in my educational life was my dissertation using a com-put-er running Windows 3.5... oh to be 31!

why has the little tool box thing gone red?

i aint had to do a dissertation unless i did the 3rd year but i wanna get a job, i remember windows, so last century, Mac OsX is where its at :P

Too right... bring on Leopard! Not got the dual boot then? Don't like the idea of Windows on my mac!

i got one of the last iBook g4's Apple sold, just after they delivered it, took 4 weeks :o they advertised the macbook.

leoperd looks ace, we use g5 intel core duo's at uni, they are alright, the built in iSigh can be used to hilarious effect

Yeah, we've got the new dual boot iBooks and iMacs at college and it doesn't sound right when it boots up in Windows mode...

Lovely machines though.

don't know anywhere were i can get a copy of virtual pc7 do you so i can run my pc games?

tried limewire etc and they all ask to insert the DVD

and i not played with one in windows mode but when i get a job am gunna get a iMac :)

No go with the software, pretty much can only get stuff we need for the students!

My iMac (G5) has been so reliable since getting it 3 years ago and looking at the Apple website they have come down in price since I bought mine. Places like PC World will do interest free for a certain amount of months so you can pay and save.

PC world won't give me credit :( not many places would, although it would only be £20 a month they say i can't afford it (on a wage of £350 a month)

will have to pick vpc up at pc world or summat then, i just wanna play gta san andreas haha

my little sister just asked me to make her a myspace aww lol

Blimey, they specify what size! Only thing I actually typed out and printed in my educational life was my dissertation using a com-put-er running Windows 3.5... oh to be 31!

God the old days when we thought that a 286 PC was fast!

I remember you could buy a 20MEG external hard drive for my old Amiga 500, can you imagine the point of having a 20 MEG hard drive?.. that would get about 5 MP3s on these days!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links