Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Just Wanted To Thank Everyone......

Hou

At the moment TOC is getting back to how it used to be, good banter not taken the wrong way, everyone getting on and having a laugh, no mods getting out of control, things flowing, !Removed! marriages etc etc :drool:

Just wanted to say a huge thanks to everyone thats made it happen, to my mum and dad for having me, for tiscali for my internet, for the dodgy guy at donny computer fair for my bits........... :yahoo:

Ok Ill stop now!

But well done everyone :toast:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pompey Gaz

• Hou

• Andie_M

• JappyBeast

Thank you....I'm so over with come (Bloody red wine---can't get my words right--Hic!) :thumbsup:

dont I get a thank you?

I suggested that you get your own thread

You want your own personal thank you?

thats rather greedy I feel!

You should be happy that you come under the collective everyone and that you contribute to the forum

I could have thanked Gaz for saying yes but by singling out people it only makes others feel less worth while, when really everyone makes this forum what it is!!!

yeah, It really is great to see things settling back down to the way it used to be. I for one am back properly now after being away with car things to get stuck into and a new business starting I'm glad to be back here looking forward to all the meets to come in Scotland and the rest of the UK, JAE will be a great event to bring a lot of us together again and introduce the newcomers to what TOC is really all about.

Congratulations to everyone for making TOC work.

Ok while we are saying thankyous...................................Ta to everyone for tryin so hard to make this a better place.....................hic............pass the wine over Les!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drunk: I SAID PASS THE WINE OVER >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :ermm: Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr GIMMEEEEEEEEEE.... :bangin:

Oh and I agree :thumbsup:

Good topic..

THANK YOU Hou :thumbsup:

Not experienced TOC any other way. Always been a place of friendly peeps, useful tips and great conversation. Nice topic Hou :thumbsup:

Glad you like the thread just thought it was time someone said something about it getting better!

Yes, thankyou, I actually have someone to talk to now on these lonely nights.

TOC has always had a good strong community feel, I'm really looking forward to JAE to cement this (I'm not gonna have s*x with anyone tho).

i love it here, yuo guysd are amazing, i love hour and jappy to bits and les and the hull meet lot cause everyone is welcoming and you know, well i hope i do, tht anything is game for a laugh and I love it here, thank you everyone for accepting me and having a laugh, its great that everyone gets on and everyone is wanted

(i'm drunkl a bit on pear cider :()

no is Herrljunga (Swedens number 1 cider brewer) is nicer

have you tried Strongbow Jacques? TRY IT

wherwe do you get this?

Im a big cide fan. Koppenburg is very nice but not really a cider. The ciders at CAMRA Beer Festivals are heavenly and to die for :)

kerrlujuia? is at work 3 bottles for £4, look in RHYTHM & BOOZE 74 King Street, COTTINGHAM, Hull HU16 5QE Tel: (01482) 849533 Manager: Victoria Brady

should have it, if not they can get it, we do maguires too and thats alright

kerrlujuia? is at work 3 bottles for £4, look in RHYTHM & BOOZE 74 King Street, COTTINGHAM, Hull HU16 5QE Tel: (01482) 849533 Manager: Victoria Brady

should have it, if not they can get it, we do maguires too and thats alright

Jacques is £2.79 a 3/4 litre bottle, is otherside of £3 in asda :\ honestly, like fizzzy red oasis

First of all.....

You use Tiscali for you internet?!?!???

Secondly...

I don't currently own a Toyota, so TOC will never be complete until I do again!!

:D

I recently commented on this myself - how great it was to see TOC back up and running!

May God bless her and all who post within her! :lol:

And JAE will be such a laugh! :thumbsup:

you know you will so shut your moaning and look forward t it, you never know with this much love going about it may turn in to one big love fest!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links