Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Discounted Genuine Toyota Parts

fieldinsb

Thought that this may be of interest to some of you...

I have found a Toyota "Dealer" who are able to supply genuine Toyota parts at cheaper prices in comparison to the Main Toyota Dealers. They are Pentagon Toyota and they are based in Sheffield. I have put in a large order to them and they are delivering all the parts on their "rounds wagon" for £60. I would imagine that smaller parts can be put in the post.

Telephone Number: 0114 285 27665.

Hope this helps some of you! :thumbsup:

I have found a Toyota "Dealer" who are able to supply genuine Toyota parts at cheaper prices in comparison to the Main Toyota Dealers. They are Pentagon Toyota and they are based in Sheffield. I have put in a large order to them and they are delivering all the parts on their "rounds wagon" for £60. I would imagine that smaller parts can be put in the post.

Might be if you could be more specific.

Can you give examples and discounts?

Cheers

Might be if you could be more specific.

Can you give examples and discounts?

Cheers

Seen this place advertising on eBay a few times.....

I'll provide some more details later on when I get home. Just as an "overview", I have bought a damaged T180, and the cost of all the parts required from a local dealer came to about £8000. Pentagon have been able to supply all my parts for a tad over £6000. I'll pick out some examples of things like bumpers etc.

They have advertised several things on eBay and the sort of discount that they offer on eBay seems to apply accross the board...

:thumbsup:

Can they supply TTE stuff?

Im after the twin exhaust.

I'll provide some more details later on when I get home. Just as an "overview", I have bought a damaged T180, and the cost of all the parts required from a local dealer came to about £8000. Pentagon have been able to supply all my parts for a tad over £6000. I'll pick out some examples of things like bumpers etc.

They have advertised several things on eBay and the sort of discount that they offer on eBay seems to apply accross the board...

:thumbsup:

fieldinsb, Pentagon are Toyota Main Dealers they are main Toyota/ Lexus dealers in Sheffield. I have bought OME parts from them when I lived in the UK.

I also asked them about TTE products but weren,t very forth coming on that issue. I would think thay if you get the part number off TTE,s website and ask them to see if they can get it for you. Well worth a try, let us know how you go on.

Heres hoping they haven,t been washed away in the floods in Sheffield, they are opposite Hillsboro football ground, and that was awash this week

Clare :thumbsup:

Heres hoping they haven,t been washed away in the floods in Sheffield, they are opposite Hillsboro football ground, and that was awash this week

Clare :thumbsup:

The Rotherham branch was on the verge of flooding earlier in the week according to BBC Sheffield.

Pics here of the flood surrounding the Citroen garage next door.

Pentagon Toyota advertise a lot using the Google Adwords that appear on this site (ads by google above). If they're not there right now they almost certainly will be at some time in the next few pages that you view on TOC.

Spoke to them about the tte exhaust using toyotas part code, not much cheaper than my local dealer quoted me :(

got to get Battery how do I fit it thanks

here are some of the items that i have bought and the discounts...

lower suspension arm - £15 saved

bonnet - £25 saved

air con compressor - £70 saved

o/s mirror - £25 saved

dash top - £20 saved

these are just a few items on my list. as some of you are aware, I spent nearly £4000 on parts. you may think that these arent massive savings, but surely any money off is a good thing?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links