Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Christmas Party

GIDDLEPIN

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pompey Gaz

• JappyBeast

• Demonic Angel

• Calisto

I can amuse you even more at the CHRISTMAS PARTY :thumbsup:

is that a promice?

I think she was talking to me Gaz.

I for 1 wont be going near any kareoke machines, although there's every chance by the end of the night I'll cut a lonely figure stumbling around screaming Everton songs at the top of my voice (see the 1 on the right for reference) :drunk:

Is there defo no more places available after the 20 are filled Les?

Feel like ive missed a lot of TOC stuff this year even though i caught up with you guys at JAE ,

Could they not squeeze two more peeps in? (i.e me and Rob if he wants to come?) :(

Right...........

I have asked for room availability with a preference for singles but I'm sure we are all flexible on that score. :yes:

Tegan, I have asked for 21 places instead of 20 at the same time so you and Rob are down provisionally :thumbsup:

So after just over a week we have filled up all the spaces (+1), so thank you all for your support :toast:

As soon as I know any more I'll post it up ;)

Les

I'm sure if it helps the venue then most of us wont mind sharing a twin room - I'm happy having a single or sharing a twin :thumbsup:

Maybe we should get a list together of those people who really need to have a single room and then everyone who needs a double (ie couples) and then everyone else can decide amongst themselves who shares twin rooms :yes:

Right...........

I have asked for room availability with a preference for singles but I'm sure we are all flexible on that score. :yes:

Tegan, I have asked for 21 places instead of 20 at the same time so you and Rob are down provisionally :thumbsup:

So after just over a week we have filled up all the spaces (+1), so thank you all for your support :toast:

As soon as I know any more I'll post it up ;)

Les

Your a superstar Les - ill defo be there even if Rob doesnt want to come (so you might be okay with just 20), ill ask him today though to make sure, cant see him turning down food and beer though :D

Be great to see you all again

Teegs :) x

Nice one Tegan.

Thanks Rich :D Im looking forward to it now - its the day i finish uni for start of holidays so that will be an extra bonus :toast:

Les im easy. Put me in a twin with a fit bird thats easy (i.e em on drugs or drink) or a single. whatever :)

*Cough* "so please PM me your name and address for the booking confirmation and I will arrange it all. " :rolleyes:

Les im easy. Put me in a twin with a fit bird thats easy (i.e em on drugs or drink) or a single. whatever :)

*Cough* "so please PM me your name and address for the booking confirmation and I will arrange it all. " :rolleyes:

You shoudl know it off by heart now !Removed!! *pms ya

A fit bird thats easy?

You don't want me then... I'm neither! :lol:

Guest MrMojo

Not Fussed either,

Single or twin (party animal required tho), or a double (girlie required)..

As you all know i am a gentleman who doesn't go OTT or drink in excess, i'm very quiet n shy etc etc etc......blah blah blah </lie mode>

Mo.

Not Fussed either,

As you all know i am a gentleman who doesn't go OTT or drink in excess, i'm very quiet n shy etc etc etc......blah blah blah </lie mode>

Mo.

Yeah Rrrrrrrrrrright..........and here is a picture of your brother :P :lol:Bus-Nose--21310.jpg

defo be there. double will be fine :lol:

Not Fussed either,

Mo.

I dibs the bed next to the window mo, then I can throw up out of it in peace B)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links