Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toc Night Shift..

JappyBeast

Sound's like a lot of fun :yahoo:

All I've got now that I've read all the papers, is "Total Vauxhall" :huh::bag::death: that some joker has left at work. Reading about some sad B :censor: d who's spent a small fortune tarting up a 1984 Mk2 Cavalier! :blowup:

Well I can see the sun coming up :D blue sky B) So I guess I won :king::toast: .......for tonight!

Play again tonight? :gun_bandana:

I have no idea how some of you can stay online into the early hours of the morning if you arent at work! Midnight yeah, but gone 2am is madness :lol::lol:

Good on ya tho for doing it, I have to be asleep by 1am at the latest otherwise I'm like a zombie for the rest of the day!

That's what I'm like, if I'm really tired I can't concentrate on anything & little things that wouldn't normally bother me at all annoy the hell out of me. I can do with being a bit tired but when I'm absolutely knackered I'm of no use to anyone so I really do need my sleep. I do know this girl though who can't sleep for more than 3 hours a night, it's not because she's constantly busy & doesn't have time for a proper sleep or anything, it's just the way her body works, it's bizarre but it's something I'd love to be able to do

Same as me mate, up until this week I have been surviving on 3-4 hrs sleep a night, couldnt sleep any more then that and felt fine, just didnt come on here as always found something better to do lol!

Not many about here tonight?

Dear God, what are you doing up at this time of the morning? I'm paid to stay awake but given half a chance I'd rather be home in bed.

Just me and a 107 guests around at this un-godly hour of the morning :unsure:

Anyway it's happened again.....the sun is slowly rolling over the horizon.....the sky is turning blue ......and yet another night shift is drawing slowly to a close :yahoo:

It look's like it's going to be a nice day....have a good un :thumbsup:

:king:

not staying awake, got work in the morning, and its a weekend too

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links