Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Replacement Satnav

GHN

I have an original Tom-Tom GO which has served me very well.

It sits without any mounting kit in the top "glovebox" infront of the driver - so no brackets etc to let the bandits know you have a satnav.

I am looking to replace the original Tom-Tom which is getting very old now & Battery life is flagging.

Any suggestions which brand to go for? There are so many different ones now it's mind-numbing. I only really need UK & Ireland mapping.

We have sold very many Roadangel 6000 and 7000 series Sat Nav's. The 7000 series has a great spec, waterproof as well so you can use it outdoors! They are on our online shop at £199, carriage free as a TOC member if you PM me, details from our online shop at this address. Kingo :thumbsup:

I have an original Tom-Tom GO which has served me very well.

It sits without any mounting kit in the top "glovebox" infront of the driver - so no brackets etc to let the bandits know you have a satnav.

I am looking to replace the original Tom-Tom which is getting very old now & battery life is flagging.

Any suggestions which brand to go for? There are so many different ones now it's mind-numbing. I only really need UK & Ireland mapping.

Go take a look at this site www.pocketgpsworld.com they have properly 99.9% of the satnav devices and comments from users on there. I use the speed camera database from here on my current XDA Orbit loaded with TomTom6....

I have a tom tom which is okay but my complaint is even the most updated maps are so out of date .

Its a good idea to check what version of maps are on the sat nav you buy and if they do a complementary upgrade to the latest version .

Some sat navs use tele atlas and some use navteq maps I do not know which are the best

I use the speed camera data base on the above link it is very good you can add voice warnings instead of the bongs as on the old Tom Tom

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links