Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Anyone Got A Pic Of A Yaris With Racing Stripes On It?

gadgesr

Why not do one yourself? Or use the search function?

A

Always wondered what a Yaris would look like with go faster stripes, i'm sure they'll be a few. Are you thinking of doing it to the new model SR, or the earlier model?

Why not do one yourself? Or use the search function?

A

do one?

I done a serch and found a post from 2005, but no pictures, this is why im asking.

Always wondered what a Yaris would look like with go faster stripes, i'm sure they'll be a few. Are you thinking of doing it to the new model SR, or the earlier model?

its the old mk1 SR, Y reg, in racing green. Was thinking of two white stripes, slighlty off center, near drivers side.

personally cant see it looking good at all, but if you really want to find out get someone to photoshop it for you maybe?

Its a birthday present for the girlfriend, as she has the yaris. Its a standard p1 SR, so i'll give her the option of the stripes or tints. What else could be a decent bday present for her car?

Its a birthday present for the girlfriend, as she has the yaris. Its a standard p1 SR, so i'll give her the option of the stripes or tints. What else could be a decent bday present for her car?

why not get out the soap and sponge, and give it a good wash for her?

then spend a while polishing it, getting looking like it did the day it rolled out of the showroom.

safer than putting racing stripes or tints on, if she doesnt like them Shell kick you into next week

but everyone loves a clean car + you will have put some effort into it.

And hide some chocolates in her glovebox (tho they may melt), and some flowers on her drivers seat :thumbsup:

thanks for the idea, but she WANTS tints and she mentioned that she wanted tints, and big exhaust, she a little girl racer!

I thought about some silver viper stripes on my thunder grey (the same silver as the wheels are), but I'm not sure they would suit the Yaris or not, didn't dare in the end incase I hated it. It would be unique if you did it though.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links