Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

A Riddle

silversurfer

YOU ARE IN A ROUND CONCRETE ROOM,

WITH NO WINDOWS,

NO DOORS,

A CONCRETE ROOF AND FLOOR,

YOU ONLY HAVE A CHAIR,

HOW DO YOU GET OUT??????

GOOD LUCK :D

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raistlin

• Red Yaris 54

• T V O R

• SJandMR2

in my handbag i have a mirror, in the mirror I would look and see what i saw, i would take the saw and chop the chair in half, two halves make a whole so i would crawl the hole and escape

ok i dunno if that the answer but artistic license taken from another riddle i once saw, seemed to recall i also screamed until my throat was houbik, and then rode away on the horse...lol

well, you've obviously been put in there for a reason. Why not make the most of it?

you have a chair, a roof over your head, add a lick of paint and a TV/Beer cooler combo ( just invented this ! ) and all of a sudden escape isn't the first thing on your mind anymore !

Id snap the chair legs off and take the 2 pointiest. Id hold them over 2 vital spots, heart and jugular. then I'd run at the wall as fast as I could thereby escaping to the hereafter! ;)

I would not need to get out as I would not be in there is the first place ;) :lol:

If the Americans built it, you would not have to wait long because it would fall to bits anyway.

If the Americans built it, you would not have to wait long because it would fall to bits anyway.

:thumbsup::lol:

ok the suspense is killing me whats the answer? :dontgetit: :-)

are you stuck in sed room with only a laptop and internet conection and are looking for help to get out :lol2:

SJ x

stand on th chair, fall off and hurt your knee,

your knee is sore (saw)

saw the chair in half

2 halfs make a whole

crawl out the hole......

ok all drone now lol

in my handbag i have a mirror, in the mirror I would look and see what i saw, i would take the saw and chop the chair in half, two halves make a whole so i would crawl the hole and escape

ok i dunno if that the answer but artistic license taken from another riddle i once saw, seemed to recall i also screamed until my throat was houbik, and then rode away on the horse...lol

very good right idea.

wooohooo i almost won something..lol

whats prize for almost winning? :toast:

we should have a riddles page too, i did more thinking on this thread than an entire day at work..lol

A Riddle

At the hardware store I was quoted 12 pence for one, 24 pence for 50, and 36 pence for 144. I wanted six.

What was I buying and how much did it cost me?

A Riddle

At the hardware store I was quoted 12 pence for one, 24 pence for 50, and 36 pence for 144. I wanted six.

MATHS is evil!!!!!! :rolleyes: my head hurts!!!!!! :P

A Riddle

Anyone?

A Riddle

Anyone?

Door numbers at 12 pence each.......................please give my prize to charity :lol: ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links