Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rolling Road Day

Norfolk n Chance

So are we just meeting at Well Lane or what? I think Juction 27 is a good idea, especially for those who haven't been before. It would let me warm the car up too.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Norfolk n Chance

• ae102

• timcrasher

• skipper215

dont worry m8 i'll be there i dont let people down, was my own sill fault for not checking ages ago.

Where did you think Batley was?? :lol:

So are we just meeting at Well Lane or what? I think Juction 27 is a good idea, especially for those who haven't been before. It would let me warm the car up too.

I was thinking the same about warming the car up too! :lol:

I think a meet/convoy is a good idea Gaz as we discussed,

as has been mentioned saves ppls getting lost etc.

Mo

i have just changed jobs - on the ADR now. my shifts are 4 on 2 off, we have 3 of us covering the work, hence the 4 on 2 off. I'm off on Friday and Saturday and back on shift on Sunday :crybaby: Soz Gaz - nowt i can do i'm afraid, me gaffer cant get anyone to cover my shift as we are only a very small firm (10 of us including the boss).

Junction 27 it is, what time we all meeting there?

Who's got predictions for the winners and the not so winner-like people of the day? (greatest gain/loss on what the manual states)

i have just changed jobs - on the ADR now. my shifts are 4 on 2 off, we have 3 of us covering the work, hence the 4 on 2 off. I'm off on Friday and Saturday and back on shift on Sunday :crybaby: Soz Gaz - nowt i can do i'm afraid, me gaffer cant get anyone to cover my shift as we are only a very small firm (10 of us including the boss).

Is that you and your +1??

This might be a prob peeps as we need 12 minimum!! :o

Sorry (new) Bossman , I can't let eleven people down , I booked it ages ago .

No preasure :D

Junction 27 , is that a motorway service ?, what time...

Sorry (new) Bossman , I can't let eleven people down , I booked it ages ago .

No preasure :D

Junction 27 , is that a motorway service ?, what time...

There is a retail park/ shopping outlet with lots of carparking.

If Well Lane is kicking off at 9:15, I recon if we all get there for 8:45-9:00 departure as its only a 5-10 min drive from there.

Which carpark though?

What do you think Norfolk?

Do we have enough people for this still to go ahead?

Is that you and your +1??

This might be a prob peeps as we need 12 minimum!! :o

cant see me mate goin on his own - see him Friday on me day off. it wil cost an extra £6 each if there's only 10?

it wil cost an extra £6 each if there's only 10?

That's what i was wondering, i'll have to give Well Lane a call and see what i can sort.

If Well Lane is kicking off at 9:15, I recon if we all get there for 8:45-9:00 departure as its only a 5-10 min drive from there.

Which carpark though?

Carpark, good question, at that time in the morning it shouldn't be too busy, hopefully!! :lol:

TGI carpark?

What about a re-schedule???

I'm gonna be cutting it close, told my missus ages ago i would drop her off on an evening out in manchester. She just bloody reminded me that it's this saturday!!

I'll still make it but would prefer it another time. Don't want to be rushing round like a loon if possible.

it wil cost an extra £6 each if there's only 10?

That's what i was wondering, i'll have to give Well Lane a call and see what i can sort.

Which carpark though?

Carpark, good question, at that time in the morning it shouldn't be too busy, hopefully!! :lol:

TGI carpark?

TGI car park - as you come off the motorway, its to the left, before the harley davidson garage/ via ducts?

Err, there is one there, but we're meeting at the one at Jct27 of the M62!! :lol:

birstallmap.jpg

Where you coming from?

I'm gonna speak to Well Lane at lunch and see if they are happy for it to still go ahead

:thumbsup:

:D %$( knows! im relatively new to the area (Leeds), and i just follow tom tom everywhere! i'll be coming from the north of the city, moortown! so i'll be coming down the A61, after that im not sure! :)

So whats the news?, I can't afford the extra cost if other people are dropping out .

Looks like we're gonna have to cancel chaps :(

If we were one or two off the minimum we could probably have swung it but being 4 down i doubt that Well Lane will go for it.

I will speak to them tomorrow but i don't think it looks hopeful unless we can find 4 peeps asap

1. Norfolk n Chance - CONFIRMED - Corolla T Sport

2. Shazzbaa - CONFIRMED - Corolla T Sport

3. Skipper215 - CONFIRMED - Corolla T Sport Compressor

4. Bigshark - CONFIRMED - BZG Levin

5. Mister Mo - CONFIRMED - Beastie MR2 Turbo

6. timcrasher - CONFIRMED - Aygo

7. Toweylowey - CONFIRMED - Corolla T Sport Compressor

8. Teddylicious - CONFIRMED - MR2 Roadster

CANCELLED :crybaby:

Spoke to Well Lane, they are quite happy for us to re-book at a later date but they would need the minimum of 12 in order for it to be worthwhile opening the garage for us on a Sunday.

So, back to the drawing board...

Are there enough people definately wanting to do a RR Day at some point??

:angry::angry::mad2::mad2:

Just re-arranged every thing with the missus so i could come. Oh well never mind, i'll have to go for a drink instead

Thats a shame , oh well thats the way the cookie crumbles .

Just like to give many thanks to Norfolk n Chance for making all that effort on behalf of the community .

Cheers mate , maybe next time .

Thats a shame , oh well thats the way the cookie crumbles .

Just like to give many thanks to Norfolk n Chance for making all that effort on behalf of the community .

Cheers mate , maybe next time .

I'll second that. If we can get it sorted in the future, I'd still like to come along.

It's a shame that we have had to cancel, not only because it would of been a fab day out but becuase I now have to do some decorating, oh the joy!!

Thanks Norfolk n chance!! :thumbsup:

I'll defo be on for next time as well (providing dates are good!)

cheers for all the efforst lad! would've been a wkd day!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links