Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fa Cup

Pompey Gaz

PLAY UP POMPEY!

A good win against the Baggies will see me and Jess and my mate Ash going to wembley to cheer on the mighty PFC. Of course if we loose saturday I will never post in this thread again! oh the joys of the FA Cup :D

just got this email at work as one of the directors owns 2 seats at wembley

"Once again we are lucky enough to be able to offer two tickets for the F A Cup semi final game between Portsmouth and W B A at Wembley on Saturday 5th April, kick off at 12.15pm to the lucky person whose name is drawn out of the hat first.

If you want to be included in the draw just reply to this email or telephone before 9.30am Thursday 3 April 2008 when the draw will be held.

Good luck to everyone!"

No turning up for the love of the game!

plus its free tickets to see live football, wouldn't you go?

Not you, I meant Gaz

Pompey Vs. Man Utd - Fratton

Sheffield united - brahmall lane

Pompey FA Cup final lol

see i been to a home and an away match, not a glory supporter

Pompey Vs. Man Utd - Fratton

Sheffield united - brahmall lane

Pompey FA Cup final lol

see i been to a home and an away match, not a glory supporter

I rest my case

lol its alright for you kev, your club is at the end of your road, mine is 300 miles away

lol its alright for you kev, your club is at the end of your road, mine is 300 miles away

Florence is quadruple that, didn't stop me. Get your :censor: to the games you Champagne Charlie!!

lol kev kev kev, shut up and let us have our glory, i think someone is jealous they aint in the FA Cup no more

Good luck for the ticket.

It's a cracking stadium, should be a good game - can't see any other result than West Brom losing at wembley again!

Supporting Derby home and away is football dedication - only seen em win twice in the last 10 months and that was against sheffield wednesday and newcastle!

we did it! Sat in the hotel bar. Few Liverpool fans there but i made them watch the FA Cup lol :D Will be a good final, now the hunt for tickets begins haha dunno if i will get some but it will be a laugh trying :P

we did it! Sat in the hotel bar. Few Liverpool fans there but i made them watch the FA Cup lol :D Will be a good final, now the hunt for tickets begins haha dunno if i will get some but it will be a laugh trying :P

Should've asked the kopites for some tips, bunking into finals they don't have a ticket for is their speciality

lol

was working with a few this week, and a few geordies

one made !Removed! by on my telly and i had to pay for it :( i paid the same for like 2 mins worth as someone with 3 days worth :(

lol i'll arrange summat, if all else fails a pub will do :P

You boys.... haha I went to Wembley the other week to cheer on MK Dons in the trophy final, and i'm a wolves supporter!! Wembley is a great stadium and i doubt i'l ever got to watch wolves there lol.

Great win for Pompey on sat, was cheerin em all the way!! No way i wanted the :censor: to win!! Boing boing boggies boggies boooooooo

Mind you i reckon Cardiff will give Portsmouth a run for their money in the final!!!

Good luck!!!

:thumbsup:

I don't think I'd enjoy the place unless Everton were there, I can understand people who'd go to watch other teams but a football stadium without Everton just wouldn't be the same for me. That said, when I was in Milan I was going to see the San Siro but we arrived a bit late so maybe it's just because I've always wanted to watch Everton there

I understand what your saying there about that, it's true, i had a good day but it was strange not watchin Wolves, spesh as i go every week! I'm sure at one point watchin the dons i nearly did say come on Wolves lol :lol:

just checked the pompey website:

Pompey will have been given an allocation of just under 25,000 tickets for the FA Cup final against Cardiff on May 17.

Tickets will be £95, £80, £60 and £35 for adults and £85, £70, £50 and £25 for concessions (aged 16 and under and 60 and over). But the number of £95 seats is extremely limited.

Full details of how tickets will be sold will be released by the club on Monday.

Pompey fans have been allocated the same east end of Wembley that they occupied for the semi-final win over West Brom. The seats will begin around the 18-yard line and sweep around behind the goal to the opposite 18-yard line.

Blues chief executive Peter Storrie won the toss at Wembley on Thursday to decide what strip the sides will wear on May 17.

Pompey will wear the same all-blue strip as in the semi-final, while Cardiff will be in all black.

Harry Redknapp’s side have been given the east dressing room, the same as for the semi-final.

Seat prices are the same as for the 2007 FA Cup final between Manchester United and Chelsea.

just checked the pompey website:
Pompey will have been given an allocation of just under 25,000 tickets for the FA Cup final against Cardiff on May 17.

Tickets will be £95, £80, £60 and £35 for adults and £85, £70, £50 and £25 for concessions (aged 16 and under and 60 and over). But the number of £95 seats is extremely limited.

Full details of how tickets will be sold will be released by the club on Monday.

Pompey fans have been allocated the same east end of Wembley that they occupied for the semi-final win over West Brom. The seats will begin around the 18-yard line and sweep around behind the goal to the opposite 18-yard line.

Blues chief executive Peter Storrie won the toss at Wembley on Thursday to decide what strip the sides will wear on May 17.

Pompey will wear the same all-blue strip as in the semi-final, while Cardiff will be in all black.

Harry Redknapp’s side have been given the east dressing room, the same as for the semi-final.

Seat prices are the same as for the 2007 FA Cup final between Manchester United and Chelsea.

Only 25,000??? There were 33,000 MK Dons fans for trophy final!!!! I wonder how many people there will actually be real Pompey and Cardiff fans?

It makes you wonder doesn't it...

decided not to go, well I've had the decision made for me. my mate can't travel that far and the girls weren't happy with summat or other so am just off to the pub but on the Sunday I have to go to Villa Park cause Jessicaa has her audition for X factor and i gotta go (gotta be up about 4/5am :|) lol

As I've said, think long & hard before turning this opportunity down, you may never get another in your lifetime

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links