Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Something Fishy Going On....

yazburner

is it just me thats noticed a new face on the forum who goes by the name of MR2GTPOWER.

know i dont personally remember this guy called "earpl" but i think he has a lot of friends on here, and im not sure what went on but i know he doesnt come on here anymore.

just had a quick browse through some new posts on the yaris section. and found these posts, which caught my eye....

post 1....

"blud, as ugly big chunky earpl has done to his bonnet. stick a piece of vinyl over the scratch and no one will see it"

post 2....

"carbon hoods are nice, the fat bingo wings ugly earpl has a carbon bonnet with a sticker to cover up the crack. no one knows its there now . easy to fix as well"

Post 3....

"I once heard that the vvti unit is very similar to the vtech, Earpl told me he often redline his car when its cold. thus vtec not kicking in. Maybe this is what it is?"

post 4....

"earpl told me this is true, his crankshaft has worn 10% from fitting a bodgery turbo kit to his ride"

these are just the earpl related posts, there are other posts just laughing at what other members have said and negative posts about pictures of peoples cars.

something fishy going on?

someone trying to cause problems?

or just an idiot?

anyone know who it is or anything about them?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Calisto

• Jinxed

• Bizarra

• Pompey Gaz

anyone know who it is or anything about them?

If they do they arent likely to post it up here. Take them with a pinch of salt tho....

and the personality/behaviour thing... yup. squelch works great :thumbsup:

Must admit its a shame to see what was a very nice club become..... more fractured but hey its a journey and there are still some very cool ppl here.

btw im not in the clique so poor me :) (bit more like the fungus that just won't **** die :lol: )

Reason for edit- attention drawn to my reference to someone that may have nothing to do with any of this lol remark withdrawn/ removed/ extricated God bless edit and sry for any crossed wires :D

What do you mean "IF" he reads this?.. more like when :lol:

clique??? where???? show me :P

Of all the things to ask a guy to show you lol Show you the moon over a rolling sea - nope. Show you flowers with a scent so delicate it leaves you believing they are fake - nope. Show you a handmade dinner by candle light - nope. Cal.... you astound me :lol:

By clique I was referring to a small few ppl that I havnt seen here in a while that I mentally formed into a little group that I have no association with... so show you... sadly I can't. Of all things I could have shown you... you call me out on something I can't rofl

My bad :P The OP is right tho.... there have been a few new faces that would seem to fit the OP's description... new but seem old but new with what seem to be personality and deindividuation issues...

Moon over a rolling sea will do then..followed by a handmade dinner by candle light please..Im not fussy ^_^

I am happy I astound you Jinx.x

Moon over a rolling sea will do then..followed by a handmade dinner by candle light please..Im not fussy ^_^

Where have you been for all of my life? :P You aren't by chance a vegetarian are you? or a 'wiccan' ... just a couple of questions first as ... well :D

Where have you been for all of my life? :P You aren't by chance a vegetarian are you? or a 'wiccan' ... just a couple of questions first as ... well :D

you have a pm ;) all will be revealed :P

but to start with deffo not a vegetarian...cant stand the stuff!!! and what the heck is wiccan...please excuse my ignorance ;)

Oi!!!

Back on topic you two............................................................On second thoughts, this is more interesting :yes:

Carry on :thumbsup::lol:

my apologies for derailing this thread in such a sweet and pleasant manner :D

Wiccans.... I'm sure I hold a nice large wrong stereotype for them but theyre erm like nature ppl. Not the average tree hugging hippy kind tho(which are fine). These hippies have spells n stuff that can involve sacrifices. me, a wiccan lady and a full moon with enough water about to wash away my remains and any blood from the sacrifice... um :lol:

Vegies are also a no go for me... I respect the possible ideal behind it(eating things that are living creatures is wrong) but imo its inherently flawed(the animals are hopefully not alive when I and others eat them). I strengthen and support my position with this rationale... if eating animals is wrong, how come they are made of meat? Ribeye Steak bad? lolzor(the only ppl that would tell you steak is bad would be the ppl trying to get the whole thing to themselves). :D

Sry if my wittycising upsets anyone ;) im just like that, you are all fine by me and welcome to choose the paths in life you like without me trying to stop or condemn you :D

Thanks for clearing that up, I am true meat eater. And as for full moons and water, yes please...... even better if there is a beach to go with them.

Sacrifices....I can do that too, can I tie you up with bondage ropes. :P Mebbe you better not answer that on the forum!

Sacrifices....I can do that too, can I tie you up with bondage ropes. :P

I was going to say add speechless to astound but...

Oh bejesus :lol: WHERE have you been all my life :P

Do you like honey?

yes I can do honey but can depend on what its mixed with :P :lol: (are we talking runny or set? :lol: )

Do you like honey?

yes I can do honey but can depend on what its mixed with :P :lol: (are we talking runny or set? :lol: )

runny is better for me but I am very adaptable :P

lol at you Em :lol:

I am being quite restrained I think :) It's behind the scenes that things are hotting up :P I am being kind and breaking him in gently as only I know how. :lol:

And what is your view on Shania Twain and her music.....very important question this one!!!! -_-

hmmm.... :)

Who is Shania Twain? Is she good then? What style of music? Maybe I'll like it? or maybe I will find it isn't to my taste but is acceptable if it makes others(You) happy? Maybe I'll be all ... eep? dunno :)

Can you really hold a genuine lack of experiential evidence against me? If you decide to do so then I can still be a very happy man... just don't mind me wrapping you in a warm and tender embrace :P

lol em nice track to pick! :yes:

As for breaking me in.... I like to think of this as giving me a spark of something divine. This kind of feeling.... heals the soul ;)

ohhhhhhhhhhh swoooooooooooooon. warm tender embrace, not had one of them for a long while......wouldn't say no to that Jinxy hun.

And the fact that you would be prepared to put up with music that you may not be into just to make me happy is adorable. 10 out of 10 honey.

I know what you mean about healing the soul and mine does need to be repaired a little.

Where have you been all my life????

Where have you been all my life????

Some very dark places that ppl shouldn't ever have to go.... or at least get free guaranteed tickets out of ;)

And anytime you need some warmth or a hug... you know I will happily share my lil fire and arms with you :)

Forgive me 30 minutes absence... my little girl needs her playtime... ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links