Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Something Fishy Going On....

yazburner

wut?

I don't want to be caught by a Coven of bloodthirsty TOC Ladies out to get me for blowing their cover :lol:

That could be fun :naughty: .................I remember the "Sisters of TOC"........... :eek:

Is that a band ? :D

No .................It was/is a group ..................of feisty TOC ladies.................every one of them gorgeous :blush:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Calisto

• Jinxed

• Bizarra

• Pompey Gaz

wut?

I don't want to be caught by a Coven of bloodthirsty TOC Ladies out to get me for blowing their cover :lol:

That could be fun :naughty: .................I remember the "Sisters of TOC"........... :eek:

No .................It was/is a group ..................of feisty TOC ladies.................every one of them gorgeous :blush:

You are either very creepy or very scared or maybe a little of both... :yes:

wut?

You are either very creepy or very scared or maybe a little of both... :yes:

lol

You are either very creepy or very scared or maybe a little of both...

That, dear sir is one of lifes mysteries :P ;) :lol:

I still have my SoTOC polo shirt ;)

And very nice you looked in it :yes: ......................All of the sisters did :blush:

Gosh yeah.... SoTOC.... those were the days! I still have our group photo somewhere and I have my SoTOC vest in a drawer!

Maybe we should do what everyone else does these days and "reform" :lol:

Maybe we should do what everyone else does these days and "reform"

Oh Yessssss :drool: :P ;) :lol:

At this years CAE or JAE??

Gosh yeah.... SoTOC.... those were the days! I still have our group photo somewhere and I have my SoTOC vest in a drawer!

I think I have mine too...............somewhere :lol:

I think I have mine too...............somewhere :lol:

Shucks.......mine is gone I think........threw away everything that was too big......sobs..........still I will support you!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

wut?

You've got the name- now go find some musicians to go with it :lol:

We used to have something like GOTOC too :( Grandfathers of Toc ;) Didn't last long :( Probably all gone to the Great Scrappy's in the sky :fear: Only me left :yahoo:

And very nice you looked in it :yes: ......................All of the sisters did :blush:

Still creeping :D

Still creeping :D

Oi :angry: That's supposed to be my job :lol:

I actually have only read through the whole topic, from start to finish this evening. I had no recollection of it until I got 1/2 way. :unsure:

It is weird to read ones own posts & have no recollection of having made them. It all comes back now :P

Happy Anniversary :band:

I actually have only read through the whole topic, from start to finish this evening. I had no recollection of it until I got 1/2 way. :unsure:

It is weird to read ones own posts & have no recollection of having made them. It all comes back now :P

Can I have some of the stuff your on, there is a lot of things I could do forgetting :P

Can I have some of the stuff your on, there is a lot of things I could do forgetting :P

Just hang in there :D It comes automatically with age, F.O.C. :wheelchair:

It has its downside though :( I was walking down the Town @ Christmas & New Year & got a huge hug & Kiss from a girl I know very well,one of each, twice for both occasions- know where she used work, know where she works now, know where she lives, BUT, nearly 6 months later, I'm damned if I can recall her name :rolleyes::crybaby:

Anonymous sex, now that's what I'm talking about... :ph34r:

Unlike Gaz, the lucky Bugger :lol2:

Anonymous s*x, now that's what I'm talking about... :ph34r:

It's not rape. It's surprise s*x

It's not rape. It's surprise sex

Was going to say "You continue to surprise me, Sir" until I realised what naughty peeps might take from that, so I won't :D

It's not rape. It's surprise sex

Was going to say "You continue to surprise me, Sir" until I realised what naughty peeps might take from that, so I won't :D

I find it odd that a man with your tastes and experiences could be suprised by anything :eek:

• 2 years later...

Hellllo alllll long time no see. :thumbsup:

I have just found this thread and it still makes me smile.

An update on Jinxed and I.

We are very much still together and going strong, we have many plans for our future.

Our cars have changed, Stephan still has his MR2 and I now have a 03 Suzuki Alto.

No one has ever met Steph except JJ lmao. He has never been to one of our meets lol, work keeps getting in the way.

Mebbe one day I will drag him to the Xmas do.

So for the second time I found love via TOC!!!! :drool:

We are very much still together and going strong, we have many plans for our future.

Our cars have changed, Stephan still has his MR2 and I now have a 03 Suzuki Alto.

No one has ever met Steph except JJ lmao. He has never been to one of our meets lol, work keeps getting in the way.

Welcome back, Hun :wub: .Glad to know that you haven't deserted. I never knew that TOC featured dating help as a sideline :D

Congratulations, & in the words of the song {imperfectly remembered, alas,} "Love is lovelier the 2nd time around" :yes::blush:

Welcome back, Hun :wub: .Glad to know that you haven't deserted. I never knew that TOC featured dating help as a sideline :D

Congratulations, & in the words of the song {imperfectly remembered, alas,} "Love is lovelier the 2nd time around" :yes::blush:

I'll second that :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links