Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Towing Mirror

Rav City

Can anyone recomend a towing mirror for my 2005 RAV, I have just tried my old ones and they dont appear to be a good fit.

Can anyone recomend a towing mirror for my 2005 RAV, I have just tried my old ones and they dont appear to be a good fit.

In 14 years of motoring with a RAV, I've honestly never seen a RAV fitted with towing mirrors. PM Kingo and see if he knows of any.

I've got Milenco Aero mirrors for my 4.3, had to switch them over and mount the clamps at the bottom of the mirror housing as the gap was a bit tight at the top between glass and housing but they are fine like that, very secure and had no problems with them, neighbour also got some on his R?n*$lt Scenic and thinks they're great. The standard mirrors give near enough all the view you need anyway even with a 7'6" wide caravan but the the towing mirrors give you that bit of extra safety view.

Avoid the stick on suction ones, mate had some and the weight/vibration buggered his mirror motor plus they block the view from the standard ones that you'll find you use mostly anyway.

aero1.jpg

I've got Milenco Aero mirrors for my 4.3, had to switch them over and mount the clamps at the bottom of the mirror housing as the gap was a bit tight at the top between glass and housing but they are fine like that, very secure and had no problems with them, neighbour also got some on his R?n*$lt Scenic and thinks they're great. The standard mirrors give near enough all the view you need anyway even with a 7'6" wide caravan but the the towing mirrors give you that bit of extra safety view.

Avoid the stick on suction ones, mate had some and the weight/vibration buggered his mirror motor plus they block the view from the standard ones that you'll find you use mostly anyway.

aero1.jpg

Gosh - seen almost everything noo!

aero1.jpg

Gosh - seen almost everything noo!

Thanks for the info.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links