Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

1989 G1-gte

Colliboy Supra GTE 89

:blink: Iam looking for a little help, I have got myself a 1G-GTE Aerotop in 90% condition

Just a little here and there the problem I have the n/s rar light is badly cracked and has a few bits missing and a little green inside there is no way this is repairable

I need a replacement! Hehe fat chance or maybe there is worth a try.

Also the handgrip on the drivers seat at the top outside is broken.

Nothing more just at the moment OhOh it has a set of 18” show wheels (nearer 18”)

To wide for the car rubbing when cornering like a bit quicker than a mini.

So that leads me to wheels any one got a good set of 17” 5x114.3 with a outer offset and et of 35/42

would apre help ;)

Is it a wide body or narrow body?? if its a narrow (Like mine) ET -50 will be a better offset.

Rear tail lights are quite sought after, as they look loads better then the manky UK tuppaware ones...

Your best bet is something like this http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JDM-TOYOTA-...sspagenameZWD2V

Its never going to be cheap unfortuately! Aparetly Toyota still sell them, and they are not silly money.. Not sure how true this is though.......

Is it a wide body or narrow body?? if its a narrow (Like mine) ET -50 will be a better offset.

Rear tail lights are quite sought after, as they look loads better then the manky UK tuppaware ones...

Your best bet is something like this http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JDM-TOYOTA-...sspagenameZWD2V

Its never going to be cheap unfortuately! Aparetly Toyota still sell them, and they are not silly money.. Not sure how true this is though.......

hello thanks for that it is exact like your sup not as shine though but soon to be there i cant use it as the wheels on it rub like hell

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links