Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What is the Best Looking Toyota.

flexy7

:o I don't know who changed the title ,or changed it back again, how do they do that? Hello Bizarra, my father was from Firhouse near Dublin. I had a 1.6 CarinaII which was unbelievibly reliable, not the prettiest but certainly fit for purpose. Some people seem to be extremely sensitive on here, I'm fine with people critisising my choice so why can't that go both ways?, If I accepted defeat at the drop of a hat wouldn't that be a bit pathetic? I still stand by my choice. CAMRY (SXV20). :thumbsup:

Knew you were a "dacent" girl :lol: 1/2 Irish ? Don't know Firhouse. I have heard of it, though. Nice area, I think.

We will probably be shot for going off topic :lol: Us & a thousand others :fear:

I expect you have relations here still. Do you ever come over ?

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flexy7

• Phoenix999

• JappyBeast

• essex2zz

Do I smell toast? :lol:

Your love of the Camry Flexy is like one of those tales of true love.... Mr Darcy & Elizabeth Bennet, Aladdin & Princess Jasmine, Toast & Butter.... it's really quite touching.

Your love of sayings is also very touching.... but what about the ancient proverb "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" ;)

No matter how much you ram your love of the Camry down our throats, it's not going to make the rest of us love it. It's not your love for it thats annoying people, its the fact you're constantly talking about it.

Yes you love it - we get it! Honestly! You don't need to keep telling us! :lol:

I hope you & Camry have a very happy life together!

So to the merits of Mr Darcy..... a much more agreeable subject if I do say so myself ;)

well said DA!

this topic is an absolute joke! to name a topic "what is the best looking toyota" and to then totally disregard every users opinion if it doesn't back your precious car is ridiculous and extremely childish.

do you have a sponsorship deal on the camry or something? :rolleyes:

n.b.

car in front is NOT a toyota camry ^_^

:lol: I knew this thread wasn't dead! You guys just can't keep away, Is it ME or the Camry you find irresistible? The reason I hark on about the Camry is that I've owned many Toyotas (& Many other makes too),infact my family has commented that they think I'm in some sort of Toyota Cult because I have only bought Toyotas for so many years. I've always loved the look of the SXV20 Camry & now I own one I'm blown away with its beauty, I'm surprised more people haven't discovered this Toyota gem, (though I have a found few supporters on here). :help: *If Admin or the like wanna tell me how to set up a proper "Poll" I will do it & let all the sensitive members get their vote. Anyway long live my Camry & long live this thread.(& please stop taking everything so seriously guys !) :yes:

If it really is the best looking Toyota then they will vote for it.

If it really is the best looking Toyota then they will vote for it.

:huh: We're talking % at the end of the day, your kinda poll is always stacked against a single model ! :P

Oh Flexy.... please give it a rest :unsure:

I'm sorry but it appears that you are starting to seriously bore people :(

for me i would say the carina 2 estate,

With a little work very nice,

As for standard..hmmmm

a supra mk 4 or 5 supra, ( last shape ) Without the stupid spoiler. ( cars look better without the spoilers i reackon

for me i would say the carina 2 estate,

With a little work very nice,

As for standard..hmmmm

a supra mk 4 or 5 supra, ( last shape ) Without the stupid spoiler. ( cars look better without the spoilers i reackon

:D I've also got a CarinaE Estate (2.0 auto), It just keeps going, great car :thumbsup:

:lol: Hey Stevie Boy, Bored or not they keep coming back to check out the Best Looking / Camry thread :P (Check out the figures!)gallery_44539_509_14549.jpg:yahoo:

most of the figures are you.

Please stoooooooooooooppppppppppppp!!

pretty please?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links