Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Can The Management Please Respond

HoneyBear1980

I don't understand why all the posts on the Corolla Verso sub-forum have been put into the Corolla forum.

What do the two vehicles have in common? Even Toyota have dropped the Corolla name from the Verso. A Verso is not just some trim level of a Corolla but a completely separate vehicle with different issues.

I know that the suspension on the Verso is derived from that from the Avensis. So if the Verso can't have it's own forum then at least put it in with the Avensis so we can discuss our suspension!

Apologise, but I was being sarcastic with that last sentence.

Sigh....

Please put the Verso forum back.

The last topic was clearly going to turn into a personal argument that didn't solve a thing. Steve has said he's looking into creating some other subforums so give him some time & I would think a place for Versos will be created. If you have a problem just send him a PM

Nahh not at all i consider it 'friendly banter' any of the members who know me will tell you the same,

no depressing of 'little buttons' going on here. take a lot more than internet forums.

Mo

The last topic was clearly going to turn into a personal argument that didn't solve a thing. Steve has said he's looking into creating some other subforums so give him some time & I would think a place for Versos will be created. If you have a problem just send him a PM

Ok I will, didn't know you could do that!

Ok I will, didn't know you could do that!

Look at his profile HERE & click "Send Message" on the left :)

Nahh not at all i consider it 'friendly banter' any of the members who know me will tell you the same,

no depressing of 'little buttons' going on here. take a lot more than internet forums.

Mo

Sorry Mo. I have a girlfriend called Mo by the way. Did you check YOUR punctuation. My bad punctuation is deliberate. Is Yours ?????

Mo

Sorry Mo. I have a girlfriend called Mo by the way. Did you check YOUR punctuation. My bad punctuation is deliberate. Is Yours ?????

Now you're making it personal? Fantastic!

Seriously I have just come online to be greeted by various posts all to do with the same thing. I know everyone has opinions but Steve who is management has chosen to change things around a bit and has posted why he is doing so. It's not like you are loosing a complete forum section dedicated to one type of car! It's just not going to be divided! One way to get around it would be for everyone to put in their subject line from now what model & year of vehicle that they have so when you are skimming through or doing a search you could put in the details and it would bring it up.

I appreciate this wont apply for the existing posts, but we got round it before when there wasnt sub categories and we can do so again now.

Seriously I have just come online to be greeted by various posts all to do with the same thing. I know everyone has opinions but Steve who is management has chosen to change things around a bit and has posted why he is doing so. It's not like you are loosing a complete forum section dedicated to one type of car! It's just not going to be divided! One way to get around it would be for everyone to put in their subject line from now what model & year of vehicle that they have so when you are skimming through or doing a search you could put in the details and it would bring it up.

I appreciate this wont apply for the existing posts, but we got round it before when there wasnt sub categories and we can do so again now.

:thumbsup:

That deserves to be post of the week. (if we had such a thing).

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links