Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Waxes And Polishes

jibbbbbb

A very good product that,s fairly new is Autoglym aqua wax. Use it between major details and it also can be used on the wet surface after rinsing the car. I found it a good product and that,s from somebody who swears by Maguiars products

Regards Clare

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hoovie

• anchorman

• jibbbbbb

• dave.m

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A very good product that,s fairly new is Autoglym aqua wax. Use it between major details and it also can be used on the wet surface after rinsing the car. I found it a good product and that,s from somebody who swears by Maguiars products

Regards Clare

Contains the magic ingredient Carnauba wax in emulsion form. As you say, a great product for use between major details.

Regards Clare

Contains the magic ingredient Carnauba wax in emulsion form. As you say, a great product for use between major details.

smells nice too :thumbsup: ;) I am on my second bottle

Regards Clare

Behind the ears or on your inner wrists? :rolleyes:

Regards Clare

Behind the ears or on your inner wrists? :rolleyes:

Under the armpits :P ...........................and slash it all over!!..................the Yaris :lol:

Anyone used those clays that seem to be popular in the US?

used a clay to clean off the paintwork, then used meguires? tech wax - great wax and lasts ages

I Bought a meguiers detailing clay kit at the weekend - hoping to use it this coming weekend - any tips to prep before using it? was gonna just wash the car throughly, leather it dry and then use the kit - that the way to go?

you need to use a lubricant with the clay

'Sep 3 2008, 11:00 AM']I Bought a meguiers detailing clay kit at the weekend - hoping to use it this coming weekend - any tips to prep before using it? was gonna just wash the car throughly, leather it dry and then use the kit - that the way to go?

you need to use a lubricant with the clay

I would think that your advice may be just a little late as he bought the detailing clay kit last September

• 9 months later...

Did my new motor with Autoglym`s Aqua Wax today

S5030783.jpg

came up a treat,and thats from a man who`s allergic to polishing and waxing :D

interesting video :yes: I need to go to halfords to return some goods - I may have a browse around at the clays :)

I need to treat my RAV4 better - I actually didn't wash it for over a year shortly after I bought it as other house-DIY stuff took over and need to make amends :group-cuddles:

Howdy Hoovie,

I have recently started the clay Bar Treatment on wifey's wee toaty Fiesta, and the results extremely good. Comes up smooth as glass, then the Meguiars "Cleaner Wax" and / or NXT Spray wax does a great job, but be warned.......

1. Must use a proper lubricant to keep clay bar moving.(e.g. Meguiars Kwik detailing Spray.)

2. Do small areas at a time....it is "chewing gum for the brain" and boringly laborious. Spread over a few weekends, for example.

3. If you drop the clay bar on the ground, BIN IT, regardless of its high price. This avoids "Etch a Sketch" bodywork syndrome.

Thankfully, my Rav not yet needing clayed....that looks like 3 hectares of bodywork.......

Did you really no wash it for a year?.....Maybe hire a sandblaster then?

Big Kev. :yahoo:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links