Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tte Backbox Fitted!

-T- Sport

As I've said previously, To know what it sounds like you have to hear it for yourself and not through speakers.

It is louder than the standard exhaust however.

Superjim - Most of it was the exhaust in that one actually, I was trying to keep the induction noise down!

wow serious? the exhaust sounds like that? man i did not realise just how much noise this one gives!

cos i previously bought a peco backbox for my peugeot 306 and it didnt create sound like this tte box what so ever! all it gave was some sound which was like bass and no roar! it was my induction kit doing the roar and when i took the induction out the car became silent again lol

but anyway ye i think this tte box is gonna make me a very happy man :)

It's a pity about the 'sticky-out' wing mirrors on the Corolla though, they really detract from the overall look, surely there must be a mod somewhere? :(

It's a pity about the 'sticky-out' wing mirrors on the Corolla though, they really detract from the overall look, surely there must be a mod somewhere? :(

Ofcourse there are, but I like them how they are actually.

I changed my Pug 206 mirrors to M3 style and after a while I got fed up with them too.

Sorry, I don't believe that, -T- Sport. :rolleyes:

What sort of mods for the wing mirrors are there? I'm not fussed on mine, I like the more integrated look.

Sorry, I don't believe that, -T- Sport. :rolleyes:

What sort of mods for the wing mirrors are there? I'm not fussed on mine, I like the more integrated look.

Just look around various accessory shops. You'll find many Universal ones that can be changed. :P

The TTE Backbox on it's own with no Induction kit does give that nice low growl on idle and a roar under acceleration! :thumbsup:

Although adding an A'PEXi makes it sound better!! :lol:

I've noticed the 'pop' from mine, nice and subtle :thumbsup:

Yea, so it's fitted now!

Was a bugger to get off as people have previously mentioned, the bolts needed a ton of WD40! Once they were out the rubber was just fiddly to get it off.

The TTE box however was on within a few minutes! I love it, the Videos do it no justice. But here's some just to give you an idea! :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

I know how you feel after going through the process. I also fitted my Remus one myself, but unfortunately the only flat road near me is 2 streets away and they had just spread loose gravel all over it, so I finished the job covered in large bruises, blood, grease, WD40 and washing up liquid (that was to help get the exhaust hooks out of the rubber mounts). Like you, the 2 bolts holding the exhaust were completely rusted over and seized.

Now I'm in no rush to repeat the process, but very glad I did it :)

P.S. I picked up the Remus exhaust for £80 off a local seller on eBay with only 3k miles on it as he was stripping down the car to sell so he could move to New Zealand (where his wife was from if memory serves me).

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links